||Inrulogical|| Emotions

Warning - well nothing really besides fluff and a little bit of angst, logan has feElLIngSss, also there is Anxciet in the background :p and a small kiss

Request :)

Logan paced back and forth, his heart was racing and he was experiencing... emotions? He couldn't comprehend what was going on but, he was genuinely sure, Remus was to blame. I mean c'mon, when Remus came into the picture Logan felt... different, to say the least. His stomach urched —not in a bad way — but a good way...? He didn't know how to explain it. His hands got sweaty, his heart raced, and he became flustered whenever Remus was around and it genuinely confused him.

"Sounds like your crushing on Remus, Lolo," Virgil's chuckled echoed throughout his room. Logan stopped, Could he be crushing on Remus? No... no, he can't! Right? He doesn't do emotions, especially not love. "Logan, you can't keep denying the fact that you're beginning to understand emotions..."

"But... but it's so confusing!" Logan yelled out in frustration, his finger tangling into his hair as he pulled slightly. "I hate having emotions!" Logan yelled again, "Why can't I go back to being the 'emotionless robot' everyone seemed to ignore?!"

"Logan, shut up for a minute would you?" Virgil yelled. He felt Logan's anxiety starting and it broke him. Logan was his best friend and for him to call himself and 'emotionless robot,' seemed to fuck with Virgil's head. "Logan, you're not an 'emotionless robot' as you say, your... human..." Virgil sighed, "and not all humans are able to comprehend and experience emotions." Virgil faze moved to make eye contact with Logan, "Some people are numb and unable to feel emotions while others... have too many emotions and they can't seem to shut them out..." Virgil's smile broke, "we don't ignore you, we love you, Lolo.

Logan frowned, he felt so numb and immune to feeling emotions... or so he thought. He already had his emotions, he just hid them... he hid them good. His eyes were dull and lifeless and his stature, well, he became almost robot like. Although he hid them, they slowly started rising to the surface and when they did, Logan had no idea how to handle them.

"I- I just," Logan paused, "It's so hard feeling again, it's just... I don't know what to think, what to say!" Logan chuckled nervously, "How do I comprehend something I haven't felt in years?"

"Well, you start of slow and then you make your way up," A friendly smile rose of Virgils face.

"I guess..." Logan muttered. Emotions. How weird.

The room was filled silence as both sides looked down. Logan processing the emotions he'd been given. Virgil looking down as he felt every emotion, Logan couldn't. Logan took a deep breath causing the smaller side to look up.

"These... er, emotions are going to help me tell Remus how I feel." Logan broke the silence, his fingers fiddling with his long polo shirt.

Virgil chuckled as he saw his best friends nervous state. "Well, once you muster the courage to tell him how you feel. Yes, these emotions will help you." A warm smile filled the younger sides face, he was willing to put all his problems aside to help his best friend.

"I- but how do I 'muster up the courage' to tell him?" Logan sighed, his anxiety was rising and Virgil cringed.

"First, you relax and take deep breaths, Logan." Virgil sighed, holding Logan's hands in his, squeezing them from time to time and helping Logan calm down. "Second, read the mood he is. I mean besides murderous and horny all the time- He seems to blush whenever you're around, Lolo." Virgil chuckled, Remus and Logan in love... what a chaotic duo. One barely trying to understand emotions the other full on yandere mode to get his loved ones attentions. Yes, very, very, chaotic. "Third, confess. If he doesn't confess to you first be bold, step up, and confess first."