||Anological|| Wall Banging

Warning - rough sex, sexual name calling, sir kink, pain kink, chocking kink, dirty talk, public sex(?), getting caught, caught kink(?), overstimulation, aftercare bath

If there was anything Virgil loved about sex with Logan, was the roughness. Something about Logan roughly pinning Virgil to the wall while smacking his ass and slowly choking him, make him feel excited. Lord, was Virgil craving that right now. It was currently Saturday, May 23, 8PM, and as always the sides were having a movie night. Remus suggestions comedy, Janus suggested action, Roman suggested Disney, Patton suggested fantasy, Logan suggested a documentary, and Virgil suggested horror. While all votes were taken in they decided to watch a kids movie on Netflix, Echo.

Virgil was horny, very horny but he was to embarrassed to tell his boyfriend while everyone was listening. A few minutes later Virgil's noticed how all the other sides were focused on the movie so Virgil took the opportunity to slide onto his boyfriend lap and grind on him.

"V-Virgil!" Logan whispered yelled, surprised at Virgils action. "Stop before I punish you.." he practically growled and god did that turn Virgil on even more.

"Please sir." Virgil sounded needy and he really was. He turned to kiss Logan on his check then slowly slide down to his chin then neck before sitting and whispering in his ear. "Sir, I want you to pin me against the wall and fuck me so rough that I can feel it for a month, I want you to make me your little cum slut, I want you to squeeze my neck until I'm high, and I want you to roughly cover my mouth so we don't get caught." Logan growled again, he was aroused now.

"If you will excuse us," Logan spoke, calling Virgil bridle still, "Virgil isn't feeling to well so I'm going to take him to his room."

"Oh ok," Patton said, a worried expression filled his eyes, "I hope you feel better, kiddo." Virgil hummed in Logan's arms.

Logan walked up the stair, turning the corner to where no one would see them and pinned Virgil against the wall roughly making the smaller side moan slightly. Logan rough pressed his lips against Virgils holding the smaller side up — to ensure that if Virgils knees give out, Logan would be holding him.

"Sir fuck me please.." Virgil whined as Logan's lips trailed down to his neck and he sucked teasingly. "Tease." Virgil huffed.

Logan's hand quickly covered Virgil's mouth as a loud moan escaped his lips. Logan's erection was now rubbing against Virgil's and he bit down leaving a bite mark on Virgils neck. Virgil craving to be chocked grabbed the logical side's hands and guided them to his neck, Logan immediately knew what to do. The logical sides squeezed the smaller's neck knowing when to stop and one he did Virgil let out a broken moan as he sucked in a few breaths.

"Fuck~" A moan escaped Virgil's lips.

Virgil grabbed Logan's neck and slammed his lips onto the other's. The logical side started working on unbuckling the smaller side's belt. Virgil's lips trailed down to Logan's neck and it was his turn to bite and suck on the dominate side's neck. Small groans escaped Logan's lips as he hand had now undone Virgil's belt making his pants plopped to the floor. Logan lifted Virgils, Virgils legs now wrapped around the logical side's torso. Logan's unoccupied hand slipped to Virgil's ass, squeezing and smacking making the smaller side moan in delight.

"Please fuck me sir..." Virgil whined grind onto Logan as his back hit the wall again. "Please sir..." he whined tugging at Logan's tie and bringing him closer. Logan groaned as Virgils small hands unbuttoned his shirts and his small hands tracked down his chest suck casually. "Sir, I want you," Virgils seductively sucked into the older side's ear, "Fuck me and fill me up to the brim."

Logan groaned shoving his four fingers into Virgils moan. Virgils sucked and one he finished Logan stuck two fingers inside the smaller male making him moan. Virgil's back arched as Logan added his third and fourth finger. Virgil buried his head onto Logan's shirt muffling the loud shaky moan Virgil let out when Logan's fingers lightly pressed the smaller side's prostate. Logan took pride in abusing Virgils prostate, he loved the lewd moan that escaped the smaller side's lips, the ways his face was so lewd, and the way his small hands scratched his back and his lips gnawed at his neck.

"Virgil, your such a slut." Virgil moaned at the name. "And now for your punishment you have to cum 10 times," Logan smirked squeezing Virgils ass making the smaller whine. "Now I hope your ready because I'm not being gentle tonight, slut."

Logan let Virgil down and turned him around, pinning his arms to the wall as Virgil stuck his ass out. Logan roughly entered Virgil making the smaller side moan out loudly, a few shuffles and confused noises were heard from down stair as the movie was paused. Virgil bite his lip as Logan kept thrusting into him. Virgil sighed in relief as he heard the movie begin to play again.

"Don't muffle your noises, baby girl." Logan spoke turning the smaller male and picking him up. Virgil moaned as this position made Logan go deep.

Logan pounded into the smaller male, turning to find the angle that would take the smaller side into absolutely bliss. Virgil whined, moaned, and scratched at Logan's back. Lord, was Virgil a mess, drool slipped from his lip, his purple locks stuck to his porcelain skin, and his body was littered in purple. Virgils whined, he was getting close, very close and he needed to release soon. Logan turned in different angle, hitting that one spot that made the younger side moan out loudly with a shiver.

"F-fuck!" Virgils moaned as he came, overstimulation is all he felt as his lover kept pounding into him with such passion and force that he absolutely loved. Swears, whined, and moans left the smalls mouth as he tried to muffle his noises on his lovers neck.

"V-Virgil, L-Logan?" A voice spoke making the exhausted side and logical side turn to see who it was. Roman. Logan smirked, he had no shame, as he kept pounding into the smaller side. Virgil whined burying his head into the logical sides neck as his lover pounded and messed him up even more. Virgil knew Logan felt no embarrassment, so him fucking Virgil in front of someone was something he expected and that too turned Virgil on — the sight of being watched.

"S-sir, I'm going t-to c-cum!" Virgil whined, his black nails scratched and marked Logan's back as his back arched and he came for the second time. Virgil shiver and moaned out again as he felt his lover cum in him for the first time. "H-hi, p-pRincY!" Virgil squeaked a moaned greeting the other side who seemed, turned on.

"I-I'll be g-going now!" And like that Roman was gone, he ran to his room and slammed the door shut as the logical side and anxious side kept fucking in the hall.

Virgil was so exhausted, this was his tenth and final time to cum and he felt so overstimulated and full as his lover let out his load in him for the final time. Logan pulled out and held the the smaller side tightly — so he wouldn't fall. They both panted trying to catch their breath before Logan slipped his own pants and his lovers pants on. Logan scooped up the smaller side bridle style and carried him to his room where he proceeded to turn on a warm bath and relax — with Virgil of course.

"I love you, starlight." Virgil giggled and kissed the older side's cheek.

"I love you too, lighthouse."
•••

A/N:

Okay so I don't know how to end this but... I tried. I don't like this chapter, maybe I'll re-write it who knows. Also, I'm probably going to make a chapter which will explain the meaning behind the names lighthouse and starlight. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed. Till next time loves :)

~ Lia