||Anxciet|| Sorry {2}

Warnings - slight angst in the beginning (heh), fluff and slight heated make out

Virgil sat there shocked. What was he doing here? Was he here to humiliate Virgil? I mean Virgil was very venerable at the moment, in his state of panic.

Oh. Janus finally realized what was going on when Virgil turned and his eyes had steaks down his face — due to the eye shadow. Janus ran toward Virgil quickly indulging him in a hug and taking off one of his gloves, running his fingers though Virgils hair while his gloved hand rubbed circles at Virgils back. "Virgil, are you ok?"

Virgils breath hitched. Was this really happening? Was he really in the arm of the side's who's heart he broke? "I'm sorry!" Was all Virgil could say without choking on his sobs. His hands reached Janus's shirt and his fingers curled up tugging at his shirt as his tears fell.

"For what?" Janus asked making the crying side look up. The deceiving side held the smaller side who curled up even more in his arms. God did he miss this. He missed having Virgil in his arms, missed the long talks at 3 in the morning, and the small smiles Virgil gave Janus after Janus comforted him. "What's wrong, kitten?"

Virgil felt his cheeks heat up. That damn nickname always affected him. "I - uh." Virgil stuttered. Could he really tell Janus what was going on? Could Virgil really tell him that he was crying over him? Crying over the fact that he missed Janus so much. Virgil looked down not wanting to make eye contact with his ex-lover.

"Virgil..." Janus spoke in a soft voice. "What's wrong? What are you thinking about? Please tell me..."

Goddammit, Virgil, stop being a wimp and tell him! He mentally scolded himself. Virgil needed closure at this point. Well if he dies then he dies, he lived a good life and this 'confession' would lift this pain off his chest. "You..." Virgil spoke in the softest voice — not sure if Janus had caught it. Virgil looked up and was faced with a confused looking Deceit, this made Anxiety giggle. Janus's confused face was adorable — at least in Virgils case. "I was thinking about you." And he mustered the courage to tell him. Virgil looked down and fiddled with the sleeves of his sweater before he heard a small sigh.

"I - I made you cry?" Janus spoke, his voice breaking in the process and not fully understand what the smaller side meant.

"Memories, Jan." Virgil spoke with a soft smile. "I was thinking about the memories you and I shared and how much I missed it." The smaller side smiled curling up even more into Janus's arms. "I missed this."

Janus sighed a small smile formed against his lips and chucked slightly. "I thought I was an idiot for missing this as well..." Virgil frowned as Janus called him an 'idiot'. "Ah, no kitten, I didn't mean to call you and idiot!" Janus yelled frantically looking at the frowning side.

Virgil giggled. God did Janus love his giggle. Virgil's smile and laugh lit up a room — mainly because he did it rarely but also his little smile and laugh are adorable. "It's alright, love." Virgil said looking up and now it was Janus's turn to blush. Virgil was never really into calling his lovers pet names but he couldn't help but call Janus, love.

"I miss you, kitten."

"I miss you too, Jan."

Janus sighed, could he really ask this question? Maybe he could? Would he get rejected? Maybe but with the little bonding moment he just had with Virgil he highly doubted it. "Uh, Virgil, on the subject of this," Deceit spoke rubbing his elbow, "Could we maybe try us again?"

"O - oh." Anxiety blushed, could they really try them again? Oh well, to hell with it. "I suppose." Virgil spoke giggling at the deceiving side's reaction. "Well then," Virgil spoke, still curled up into the older side, "sit down." Virgil spoke noticing the position he was in. Janus stood up while Virgil sat. Janus obliged letting go of the anxious side in his arms and sitting next to him. Anxiety pushed his legs onto of Deceit and moved to straddle the now blushing side. "Kiss me, you fool." Virgil giggled and Janus smiled holding onto the smaller males slim hips and smashing his lips onto the others.

Virgil loved it, he missed this so much. The anxious side wrapped his arms around the older side's neck pulling him in closer. Their kiss got a bit more heated to the point were Janus and Virgil were fighting for dominance but of course Janus won. This moment felt so perfect — until it was interrupted by none other than Roman Sanders.

"Well hello my chemically - oh." Roman paused as he saw Virgil straddling Janus. Both were blushing and a bit of drool was at the corner of Virgils mouth. "Eh, my bad carry on!" Roman spoke embarrassed covering his eyes when he realized he was staring. "I'll be on my way!" Roman scurried to his room slamming the door and throwing himself on the bed. Well Janus and Virgil, didn't see that coming did you? Yeah neither did Roman. For some reason, at this time, he felt quite... jealous that Virgil was kissing Janus and not him.

Virgil and Janus turned to face each other when Roman ran a way and laughed. Well getting caught it is. This perfect moment was ruined but not entirely. Virgil was happy, happy that he got the love of his life back, happy they mended their love, and happy he could call Janus his and be called Janus's once again. They were finally back together and that was all that mattered.

"I love you, Janus."

"And I love you, Virgil."
•••
A/N:

Mmm, what did y'all think? Honestly this was shitty chapter in my opinion but whatever. The ending sucked but then again all my endings suck cause I CAN'T WRITE FOR SHITTT. I didn't mean to make it angsty but, it had to happen,  sorry and I can't write fluff at all so don't at me >-< Anyways hope y'all enjoyed. Till next time lovelies :) (YES I KNOW IT'S SHORT LEAVE ME ALONE T^T)

~ Lia