||Prinxiety|| Corruption

Warning - Pride and Paranoia, rough sex, overstimulation, virgil being a slut, really really really short remrom moment, Remus, cursing, marking, master kink, pain kink, small bonus of Logicallity and Demus

One day Roman was going to snap. Virgil was damn well sure of it and well, today just so happened to be the day. Roman was so frustrated, he finally snapped. He grabbed the glass cup on the dinner table at threw it at the table making it shatter. All attention went to the broken glass. His hair turned from brown to black and faded into a dark red. His caramel brow eyes slowly became a devilish sort of red. This wasn't Roman anymore, no, this was Pride.

"R-Roman?" Patton voice broke the silence, it was tiny and trembling.

"Oh no, Patton..." Pride spoke, between Roman and Pride's voice, Pride has a deeper and huskier accent. "Roman isn't here anymore but please call me Pride."

Virgil knew it was wrong, but lord, Pride was absolutely devilishly hot. Everyone had backed away and Janus's instinctively put his arm out in front of Virgil, protecting the youngest side. Virgil scoffed and walked towards Pride. Nothing besides his hair, eyes, and outfit changed — yes his outfit also turned black and  dark red. Virgil bit his lip and stood in front of the older male.

"Still look like the Roman we know."

Virgil knew what he was doing. He was trying to provoke the other male because well, why the hell not?

"I'd be careful with my words, sweetheart." Virgil shivered at the nickname. Lord, if he didn't find Roman hot before, he sure does now.

"Oh? You don't scare me Pride." Virgil smirked, Pride's name rolled off his tongue in a sarcastic manner making the other male step closer to him.

Pride's left hand made it's way under Virgil's chin, tilting it up to make eye contact with the smaller. "Really, baby boy?" His devilish smirk almost made Virgil's knees collapse but, he held himself up. "If it's scary you want, I can show you that."

"Mm, you can try, master~" Virgil practically moaned out 'master,' which seemed to have had an effect on the other. Virgil stepped closer, stood on his toes, and whispered something into the Pride's ear, "See... you're not the only one with a dark side." As he stepped down his eyes when from purple and green to a silver white, then back to its original colors.

The other sides eyes followed the smaller male, from him walking up to Pride to walking upstairs. Remus smirked devilishly. "I'm going to go claim Virgil before anyone else does."

"I don't think so, brother." Pride spoke walking up to Remus. The sarcastic manner is saying 'brother' caught everyone's attention. "Virgil's mine so back off, unless you want to loose an arm."

"Oh I love dirty talk." Remus spoke, he openly flirted with anyone, including his brother, or the person that was supposed to be his brother.

"Shut it!" Pride spoke, his hands flowed red and Remus was now stuck to the kitchen ceiling. "Now." Pride spoke, dusting his shoulder up and composing himself, "Would anyone else care to disrespect me?" A smirk plastered across Pride's face as non of the other sides said anything. "Thought so." He walked up stairs, a huge smirk plastered on his face. He loves challenges and for sure never backs down from one.
-

Virgil had made his way to his room and walked over to his closet. He pulled out some red and black lingerie and walked over to the restroom. Virgil quickly changed and added a few touches to his... outfit. Some red fading to black lace knee high stockings and red and black collar. He knew Pride wouldn't back down from challenge and he surly was on his way to his room. Just as he thought that, someone knocked on his door making it echo through out his room. Perfect.