||Sleepxiety|| Storm

Warning - short, fluff and slight panic attack

It was currently 3 AM on Saturday and Virgil was currently sitting by the window of his room, watching the raindrops race down the window. It was so peaceful and he loved it. Rain was his favorite weather, it was calming and he loved listening to music by his window when it rain. Suddenly, thunder roared throughout the sky making Virgil jump slightly. Although, he loved the rain he absolutely hated storms. Virgil whimpered slight curling himself up and bringing up the volume of his music to the song 'Be Calm' by Fun. His music was loud but the thunder was louder making him slightly yelp as his breathing became heavier. His eyes had tears threatening to fall and his voice was iching to scream out.

"Virgil?" A voice asked knocking on the smaller side's door making his breathing faster. Remy? Virgil thought. Lord, would he be great full if Remy walked in and cuddled with him. "Virgil, are you ok?" Remy asked. He knew Virgils fear of storms and his tendency to have a panic attack if the thunder was the only thing he could hear. "Virgil, I'm coming in." Remy opened the door, his gaze froze upon seeing the shaking male at his window.

Remy ran towards Virgil bringing him into a hug as Virgil sobbed. Remy rubbed Virgils back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear smiling softly when he felt the smaller male relax. Virgils raised his head making Remy frown. His heart broke at the sight of his crush, the way his eyeshadow was smudged, his eyes were puffy, and his lip was slight bleeding — due to Virgil bitting his lip to not make a sound.

"R-Rem?" Virgils voice was small and fragile, it truly broke Remy's heart. "C-can we cuddle?"

"Of course we can, babe." Remy spoke in a soft tone making Virgil smile softly. The smaller male stood up and walked towards his bed. Remy laid down first holding up the blanket and gesturing Virgil to lay next to him. Virgil smiled and walked over scooting into the blanket and Remus' chest. "What are you listening to?" Remy asked taking off Virgils earphones to put on himself.

Remy smiled and began humming with the beat of the music. His soft hums made the smaller one smile and snuggle closer to his chest. When the song got to the chorus Remy started singing.

"And be calm, be calm."

"I know you feeling like your breakin' down."

"Well, I know that it gets so hard sometimes."

"Be calm."

"You think you can sleep, emo?" Remy asked, his arms wrapping tighter around the smaller and never letting him go.

"Mhm, stay with me though?" Virgil asked, his voice soft and fragile. He had stopped crying and sang the last part of what Remy sang with him.

"Always." Remy responded, his head curved down a bit a he reached down and kissed the smaller head. "I love you, emo."

"I love you too, coffee bean."
•••
A/N:

I know this was veery short, well, compared to how much I usually write. I had this in my draft for quite a while. I kinda just what do finish some sraps/drabbles I have in my drafts. Anyways, till next time, lovelies :)

~ Lia