(Arc 1) Chapter Two - Guilt

IZUKU'S POV:

     It has been three days since the raid, and all of us students that were involved are now heading back to school. I ended up being out for a whole day, and I luckily had no major injuries and Recovery Girl was able to heal most of the damage I sustained in my body. I asked about Uraraka, since I was worried Overhaul might have crushed her, but I was told she was okay and left they day she was admitted. On the second day, we all gathered in Nighteye's room as we got the news he might pull through, but the damage taken had put him in a coma.

     I walked up the hill, seeing UA just up ahead. It feels like an eternity since I've been back here, but I was glad to be back. Since being in that hospital, I've been itching to train and to talk to Uraraka, so I could apologize for almost getting her smashed.

     "Hey, Midoriya!" I heard someone shout from behind.

     "Oh, hey Kirishima. You finally done talking to the police?" I asked him.

     "Yeah, man. I can't believe all this has happened. I mean, a lot of us got severely injured. But seeing that Eri girl safe, that's what counted. I would do it all again if it meant I could save another person" he stated. "I don't care about the damage I got dealt. I'm just happy she's safe."

     "I agree. Hey, if you're heading to the dorms, wanna walk together?" I asked him.

     "Yeah, sure man. And while we do, I wanna hear the full story of how you beat the guy down! I've heard bits and pieces but I wanna hear the full story" Kirishima states, and I nod in agreement.

5 MINUTES LATER...

     We ended up running into Asui on the way to the dorms, so she joined us as we approached the 1-A alliance dorms.

     "Huh, I wonder why all the lights are off" Asui asked.

     "That does seem a bit strange" I pointed out.

     We approached the doors and peered inside, but couldn't see anything due to the darkness inside. We figured it couldn't be anything bad, so we opened the door and stepped inside.

     "Hello, anybody home?" Kirishima called out.

     All of a sudden, the lights came on to reveal a bunch of out classmates jumping out from behind furniture.

     "Surprise, welcome home!" They all yelled in unison. (Except Bakugo, who looked annoyed by it.)

     "Wow guys, you didn't have to do this for us, really" Asui states.

     "What do you mean, girl? Of course we had to! You guys went on a dangerous mission and defeated villains and survived! We're all excited for your return! Now let's get that music going and party! Oh, and Sato made cake and we have drinks if you're thirsty!" Mina booked, looking way more excited than us.

     "We figured we welcome you home in the best and most formal way possible. It's what you guys humbly deserve" Iida jumped in, karate chopping the air as he usually does.

     "Thanks Iida, and everyone too. After the past week we've had, I feel like this is what we needed" I stated, and both Kirishima and Asui nodded in agreement.

     "Then let's get this party started y'all!" Hagakure yelled, and everyone yelled in agreement. (Except Bakugo once again.)

     The place was decorated very nicely, and anyone could tell that they put a lot of work into it. I scanned the room, seeing all of my friends and classmates around laughing and talking in small groups. Kaminari, Kirishima and Jirou looked to be talking about combat stuff, Tokoyami and Asui sparking up a conversation, Mineta by the punch bowl by himself because nobody wanted to talk to him, and etcetera. But I didn't see a certain person there. I found Iida and went over to him.