(Arc 2) Chapter Four - The Plan

URARAKA'S POV...:

     I... I died in the future? But.. how?

     Izuku looked back at me horrified, probably the same look plastered on my face right now. I fell to my knees, unable to comprehend what I was just told. The other three foretold to die looked horrified as well.

     "H-how do they die?! Tell us right now!" Izuku demanded, getting angry.

     "The first three die fighting, trying to protect you from getting taken away. As for her.. she died as they were escaping. She felt weak and wanted to save you so badly. But All For One killed her before she could get close to you" Kamuri stated.

     I felt tears start to build in my eyes.

     "That won't happen! We can let it!" Izuku yelled to them.

     "So you're saying Half-and-Half bastard and I live? There's no way we lost if the two of us survived!" Bakugo shouted to them.

     "You both do live, but barely. The ones of you who didn't die we're all severely injured. They were going for a massacre, summoning there creatures with exposed brains to try and kill you all" Ryuki stated. "They attacked the school, and at our agency, we were the only ones able to show up here to help."

     "Those Nomu bastards? Hold up! There's pro heroes everywhere. Where the hell are they if they don't come to help?" Bakugo was furious.

     "The teachers here were in the fight but were targeted first and easily outmatched. As for the pros outside of UA, All For One planned to keep them out of the fight, using Kurogiri to teleport multiple different 'Nomus' around Japan. They were many casualties here and outside of here."

     "So then we fight! Now that we know it's coming we can defend ourselves!" Izuku yells. "Nobody will hurt my girlfriend or anybody in this room!"

     "With just this class you don't even stand a chance! And he'll find you if you decide to run now. The only person who can even defeat All For One would be Midoriya and he failed!" Ryuki shouted.

     "And why is that?" Momo asked. "Why is he the only one?"

     "Because his quirk used at full power could possibly be matched with All Might's power."

     Just then, All Might himself walked in.

     "Aizawa, I got your message. What's going on?"

     "I'll explain later, but the brief understanding is that this girls quirk allows her to time travel and she's came from 3 days in the future. One For All is returning" Aizawa briefed him.

     "No.. this can't be right. He shouldn't be returning so soon" All Might said worried. "Young Midoriya can't face him on his own."

     "And he said Midoriya is the only person who could stop this" Momo added in.

     "That's... True. But he can't handle his power, remember? One maxed out punch won't take him down if it'll just break his body" All Might informed.

IZUKU'S POV:

     Come on, Midoriya! Think! If you don't come up with a plan, your friends and your girlfriend will die! If only there was something.... I got it!

     "Everyone I have a plan!" I shouted.

     "Please, tell us" Aizawa stated.

     "He's right. This class alone can't take on All For One alone. But what if it wasn't just our class? Class 1-B had taught villains too and survived. If they, the teachers, and say the support class join up with us, we would stand a chance! Just think about it! If we had support items to better help us and more people to fight, they could hold them back while I fight All For One" I stated.