(Arc 1) Chapter Five - Training Day

"AP Shot!"

     "Delaware Smash!"

     I dodged the initial attack and countered it with an 8% Delaware Smash, it connecting and sending Kacchan flying back, although he landed on his feet.

     "That all you got, nerd? Well try to counter this!" He yelled, charging up an explosion in his right hand.

     I used my leg to counter it, but he used his other hand to cause an explosion to my stomach, making me fall back and onto the ground. I quickly recovered, and used my speed to get in close. I was able to dodge another AP Shot and send my leg into his stomach. But he caught it and threw me to the ground just out of bounds.

     "You're out of bounds, Midoriya. Which means Bakugo is the winner" Iida states, pointing his hands towards Bakugo.

     "I knew you weren't strong enough to beat me, nerd, but I'll give it to you, you've improved... slighty" Kacchan says.

     "Wow, didn't know you had a soft spot Bakugo" Kirishima says to him.

     "What was that, shitty hair?! Why don't you step in here and fight me one on one!" Bakugo says, getting pissed.

     "Fine, but I'm not holding back" he smirks, causing Bakugo to get even more pissed. Tokoyami offered me a hand up.

     "Thanks" I told him.

     "You're most welcome. How about we go a round? I don't think we've went up against each other in a real duel before" he offers.

     "Sounds good, no holding back alright?"

     "Deal."

URARAKA'S POV:

     I entered the gymnasium in time to see Deku and Tokoyami's fight. I figured I would come here since I didn't have anything planned, and the other girls usually went shopping on Saturdays, which I decided to skip out on this time. Iida had sat down on the bleachers, and I decided to join him.

     "Hey Iida, this seat taken?" I ask pointing to the seat next to him.

     "Oh, Uraraka, hey! you can sit there if you'd like" he offered. "I haven't seen you in a couple days, how are you feeling?"

     "Better, for the most part. The last few days have been bumpy but I'm hanging in there" I replied to him, staring as Deku got a good hit on Dark Shadow.

     "Uraraka, be honest with me" Iida asked me.

     "Sure, what is it?" I asked him.

     "What happened during the raid? I know something happened. I assume that's why you locked yourself away. But even then, Kirishima, Midoriya and even Asui recovered quickly from it. But someone things been bugging you" He informed me.

     "Something... Did happen. And it hurt a lot. I spent a few days telling myself it was my fault, but... then someone assured me it wasn't my fault. But I can't help feeling like it still is" I said quietly, but he still heard.

     "I see. I'm sorry for what happened to you all. But if you think of it, now's the time to reflect on it, find out how to fix what happened and make amends with it" he said, patting my shoulder. "Like I did with the Hero Killer. Once it was past me, I worked hard on myself and now I'm getting stronger for me and my brother. I accepted that this is reality and I'm trying to fix what broke inside me."

     "That really helps, Iida. Honestly. Thanks for that" I tell him.

     "Anytime, Uraraka. Now, I gotta get back to refereeing. I'll talk to you later" he said, pushing his glasses up on his face and leaving.