(Arc 2 Finale) Chapter Ten - The Aftermath

--Five minutes before...--

     "Uraraka wait, where are you going?" Hatsume asked me as I was almost out of the gaping hope that was our dorms door.

     "You heard Kaminari, they need help out there! I know I said I wouldn't but I need to!" I said running again.

     "Wait-" I heard All Might yell, but I was already running.

     Kaminari's already gone? What the heck he couldn't have gotten that far so soon...

     "Uraraka, over here someone's wounded!" I saw Kaminari yell from the trees.

     I ran over and we found Tokoyami, badly injured.

     "Tokoyami! Who did this to you?" Kaminari asked him.

     "That would be us" we heard someone behind us.

      Within a second, Kaminari disappeared into a little marble. It was Mr. Compress...

     "Nice catch Compress! I've seen old ladies catch someone better than that" someone else said.

Twice...

     "Now hold still lady, move and we might have to hurt you" twice said, extending a very sharp measuring tape from his costume.

His support item...

--PRESENT DAY--

     Shigaraki grabbed Uraraka by the neck and walked a few steps forward. Sato, Mina and Jirou returned with a few others who had been healed to see the situation in front of them.

     "Any of you move and I'll turn her into dust. This game you've been playing is over" he said, with on finger raised.

     "Listen, asshole! You've lost! Your leader is dead and we've captured a lot of your henchmen. It's better to give up now!" Yaorashi yelled from the crowd.

     "Oh, look at this guy, acting all though and mighty. May I remind you that I could kill this girl without any second thoughts?" Shigaraki stated.

     "D-De...ku-" Uraraka could only get that much out.

     "Quiet, before I shoosh you for good. Now listen, Izuku Midoriya. You killed my Master, and It really pissed me off. But master was always a fair man. So I'll offer you something. Come join us and I'll let her go."

     I couldn't say anything. I couldn't move. I just didn't have the strength.

     "Clock's ticking, Izuku. Besides, it's not only her life in our hands right now" Shigaraki laughed.

     "Wait, where's Kaminari? I don't see him anywhere!" Jirou stated.

     "I don't see Kendo anywhere either!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

     "Ah yes, while you were busy fighting, Mr. Compress snuck around gathering some of your sweet friends. And you might've noticed your friend Gran Torino never showed either, we made sure to give him some trouble on the way here" Shigaraki stated.

     "So let's see who we were able to snatch. I see a frog girl, a boy who likes lightning, a girl who can make her hands huge, a bird boy, a boy with yellow hair who laughs maniacally, oh and a guy with freakish elbows we got yesterday. And of course your little girlfriend here.

     Asui, Kaminari, Kendo, Tokoyami, Monoma and Sero... and Ochako... They got that many?

     "Why did you take our friend, villains! Do you have a death wish or something?" Iida yelled to them.