(Arc 3) Chapter Eight - UA Battle Royale (Part 1)

It was another early morning at camp, and we were in the mess hall eating our breakfast. We all had adjusted to waking up early quite well, except for Ochako, who had finished her breakfast and was now snoozing on my shoulder.

      At our table sat Iida, Hatsume of course, Kaminari, Jiro, Tokoyami, Sato, Asui, Koda, Mirio, Eri and of course Ochako and I. As stated it was early and nobody had a clue what the activity for the day would be.

     "Man, I hope today we something exciting" Kaminari said yawning.

     "Me too. I've enjoyed everything we've done at camp so far, but it hasn't been anything extremely exciting" Iida stated.

      "I agree, Iida. Honestly, I want something more Action-y" I stated, petting Ochako's hair.

      "Man, imagine a battle royale type of activity where the last person standing wins. That'd be awesome! Kaminari exclaimed.

     "And dangerous. But I see where you're coming from. That could be fun" Mirio agreed.

     We talked amongst ourselves until Euphoria stepped into the small stage in the mess hall and picked up a mic.

     "Good morning students!" She said into the mic, causing Ochako to immediately spring awake. "After you're done eating, head over to the field and we'll explain today's activity" she said cheerfully.

     "Ugh... I'm so tired..." Ochako said in her sleepy state.

     "You know, you're cute when you're sleepy" I said to her.

     "Oh shoosh.. you are too....." She said once again tired and drifting off.

     "Did she get any sleep last night? She looks dead, ribbit" Asui asked.

     "Well, it was a beautiful night out last night so we decided to star gaze. While I fell asleep, I guess she must've been too invested in it to sleep herself" I stated, kissing her forehead.

     "Well let's hope she has enough energy for today's activity" Tokoyami said.

     "Yeah. Anyways, I'm done eating so I'm gonna head over to the field" Jiro stated. "Anyone coming?"

     "Yeah, let me walk with you babe" Kaminari said, causing her to blush.

     "Yeah, I'll come too. I'm pretty sure Ochako is done eating too" I stated and she nodded in her sleepy state.

     We headed out of the mess hall with a group of other students in tow. Ochako yawned again, trying to wake herself up.

     "You sure you're gonna be up for today's challenge?" I asked.

     "Yeah, I'm starting to wake up a little" Ochako stated.

      We waited and about fifteen minutes to twenty later, it seemed that all the students had arrived and Euphoria was by the flagpole again with her mic.

     "Okay students, today is gonna be a fun one. Today we are gonna put cabins against each other again! In this activity, it'll be a battle royale type game where your goal is to eliminate other cabins" Euphoria stayed.

      "Called it!" Kaminari said to me.

      "Everyone in your cabin will wear a vest with your cabin number on it. These vests have a hand sensor on the chest. The goal is to touch these sensors. Once they're touched and turn red, that means you are out and must return here. Also you'll receive armbands that tell you how many teammates you have left and how many people in total are. Quirks are allowed, but any quirks used for destruction or causing fires are not allowed. You may use your quirks to escape capture, and not harming other students." She continued. "There are nine cabins and 46 students in total, so stay alert. Also, be careful not to tag you're own teammates out."