(Arc 3) Chapter Seventeen - Our Last Day

It was finally the day. Our last day at the campgrounds. It was a free day for everyone, so we spent most of the day swimming, training and overall enjoying ourselves. Ochako and I enjoyed personal time together too. As of right now, we were visiting Mirio, Aizawa and Eri, who were hanging out in the mess hall eating ice cream.

     "Got any plans once you get back home?" I asked Mirio.

     "Not really. Amajiki, Nejire and I still wanna start a hero agency, but we've decided to hold back on that while they plan their wedding" He stated.

     "Oh, that makes sense" Ochako stated.

     "I'm really happy for him. I've always looked a him as a brother. I'm just glad they can be happy!" He stated, taking a bite of his ice cream.

     "There's a month until school resumes, problem child. You plan on training before then?" Aizawa asked me.

     "Definitely. I'm hopefully gonna master Blackwhip before then" I told Aizawa.

     "Good, I look forward to seeing your progress then" He said standing up.

     "Wait, what do you mean?" Ochako asked.

     "I mean I got promoted to teach second year students. And my class list for this upcoming year. I'm looking forward to teaching all of you again" He stated. " Wanna go to the pool, Eri?"

     Eri nodded, and followed Aizawa. I suddenly remembered why I was there to talk to them in the first place.

     "Wait a sec!" I said, stopping them and pulling something out of my pocket.

     It was a camera.

     "Momo gave me this on the fourth of July. I figured Eri would wanna remember this summer, So I took pictures whenever I could" I said, handing it to Mr. Aizawa.

     "Thank you, Midoriya. Really appreciated" He said, and they walked out.

     I went back and sat down by Ochako and Mirio again.

     "That was really nice of you, Midoriya. After the summer she's had, I'm sure she'll wanna remember it!" Mirio exclaimed.

     "Eri deserved the memories. I even got a picture of her smiling during the fireworks" I said to him.

     We sat and talked for a little bit, before Mirio went to talk to Amajiki and Nejire. Mina, Kirishima and Sero came in to fill his spot.

     "Hey, guys! We're doing another hangout in the clearing in the woods tonight around the campfire, you in?" Mina asked.

     "Depends, is there beer involved this time?" Ochako asked, raising an eyebrow. "Cause I don't feel like doing that again."

     "I said I was sorry... and no. We're just gonna hang out and have a good time, I promise" she said smiling.

     I looked over to Kirishima and Sero, wanting confirmation.

     "We give you our word, no beer. You know I wouldn't lie to you man" Sero stated.

     "Alright, we'll be there" I said.

      They left right after, leaving Ochako and I to spend some time with each other, which just resulted in us talking.

     "You gonna miss this place?" Ochako asked me.

     "Yeah, honestly. Being able to stay at a camp like this for the summer was exciting already, but after everything we've done here ad the fun we've had, I don't think I wanna leave" I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.