(Arc 1) Chapter Eight - The Date Part 2

IZUKU'S POV:

     We sat down at a table, waiting for a waiter to show up to take our orders. Uraraka sat on her flip phone, probably reading messages or something.

     "Anything interesting?" I asked her.

     "Just the girls messaging me, asking how things are going" she said slightly flustered.

     "Well, how are things going?" I asked her.

     "Amazing, if I'm being honest. I've honestly never been on a date before" she told me.

     "Same! I agree though, it's going better than I thought it would" I said causing her to raise an eyebrow.

     "What's that supposed to mean, hmm?" She said, trying to act stern but I could tell she was trying not to giggle.

      "Oh, uh... Hey look the waiter is here!" I said as the waiter came just in time.

     Phew, saved by the bell.

     "What could I get for the lovely couple today?" He asked, and we both immediately blushed.

    "Oh, uh n-no" I stuttered.

     "Y-yeah u-uh n- she managed to get out.

     "We're not together" we both spat out at the same time.

     "Oh, really? That a shame. You two look great together. Anything I could help you with?" He asked.

     Maybe a new waiter, if possible!

    "I'll take a mocha and a croissant. What about you?" I asked her.

     "Just some green herb tea for me please" she said. "Oh, and a croissant too."

     "Alright, I'll have it out to you two soon" he said, writing it down and walking away.

     I sighed, thanking the heavens that he finally left. I looked over to Uraraka who was as flustered as I was, but... Smiling?

     I reached over the table, since we sat in opposite booths, and gently grabbed her hand. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

     "I know I've said it a million times, but thanks so much for tonight. I haven't felt this... happy in a while. Not since before the whole Overhaul incident at least" she said to me.

     "I'm glad. I didn't want to see you like that again, sad and locked away in your room. I wanted to give you a night that'd make you happy" I told her.

     "Hey, after tonight, m-maybe we could... do this again sometime?" She asked me.

     "We'll have to see, tonight isn't over yet!" I winked to her.

     A couple minutes go by and the same waiter comes by with our orders, and winks at me when he sees us two holding hands, which caused me to blush.

You're going to be the end of me, aren't you?

     Uraraka took a sip of her tea while I tasted the croissant, to which we both seemed to really enjoy judging by our faces.

     "How is it, Uraraka?" I asked her.

     "Ochako" she corrected. "And it was good."

     "Huh?" I was confused.

     "You... can call me Ochako now if you want. I don't mind it" she said smiling.

     "Alright... Ochako" I said smiling back.

     We ate and drank our meal in peace occasionally asking each other how the meal was and whatnot. Once we were done, we sat around for a few minutes,  and I left a decent tip.

Yeah, that waiter was being weird and whatnot but I'd like to think he was trying to help me in some way.

     "Shall we head out now?" I asked her.

     "Yeah, sure!" She said, beaming with happiness.

     It made me happier seeing her this way. Once we were outside, she quickly turned and hugged me.

     "Thank you so much for tonight, Deku! It was amazing!" She said to me.

     "Izuku, and tonight isn't over yet" I said to her, catching her attention.

     "Right, Izuku. But, what do you-" she asked but I cut her off.

     "Remember that surprise I mentioned? It's around 6:30 now, so we still have time" I told her.

     "Time for what?" She asked me.

      "This might be awkward, but sorry for this!" I said before picking her up bridal style and activation One for all and leaping into the air.

URARAKA'S POV:

      I was shocked as Izuku picked me up bridal style and started jumping high into the air. I wasn't going to lie though, I liked it.

     "Alright Ochako, activate your quirk for me" he said.

     "Float" I wishpered whilst touching his arm. And just like that, we were in the air. He used the side of a building to boost us forward, and we flew through the air.

     "You can release now" he said and I pressed my fingers together.

     Using his quirk, he hopped from roof to roof very quickly, as I was still completely unaware of where we were going. But I still enjoyed being in his arms, him holding me tight as we flew from building to building. Within 10 minutes, he planted his feet on the ground again, right in front of the beach.

     "We're here!" He said smiling.

     "Woah Izuku look at the sunset! It's beautiful!" I said, running into the beach and him following after.

     "I know! That's one of the reason why I wanted to bring you here tonight" he said.

     I smiled before I realized what he said.

     "What do you mean by 'one of the reasons'?" I asked him.

     He grabbed both of my hands, as we both stairs into each other's eyes. Time seems to slow down little by little.

     "Ur- Ochako, something's been on my mind. About more recently to be exact. And tonight really showed me something. How happy a person could make me in such a short time. I agree that tonight has been amazing. And spending it with you was the most fun I've had in awhile. You made me laugh and smile, and you make me feel like I can be myself around you" he said to me, and my face could not have been redder.

     "Ochako..."

     This was it. This had to be. After all this time...

     'Oh, I'm sorry! But honestly, I like Deku. It sounds kind of cute!'

     'I'll win and be just like Deku!'

     'My heart has been all mushy lately'
     'She's in love!'

      It was happening.

     "Will you... be my girlfriend?"

(1026 WORDS)

SOUND THE ALARMS!

We got some exciting things happening right now! What will happen? What will she say?

As of right now, there are two chapters left in this Arc, unless i feel the need to extend it. But don't worry, Arc #2 will be coming out shortly after these next two chapters, so you shouldn't have to wait long!

PLUS ULTRA!