(Arc 2) Chapter Eight - The Showdown (Part 1)

"Now, let's all have us a fun fight, Izuku Midoriya. For most of you, I'll guarantee it'll be your last."

     "Yeah, for you it will be! We aren't standing down!" I said charging up my Full Cowling.

     "I was always told I was a fair man, so I'll offer a fair deal. If you give up Izuku Midoriya, we will leave. I wouldn't lie now would I? Many lives could be spared here. How does that sound?" All For One offered.

     "I think you can take that deal and shove it down your throat!" Kacchan yelled, blasting himself into the air. "AP Shot!"

     He sent multiple pellets of explosions towards them, which was our signal to charge.

      "Now! Everyone, attack!" I yelled, and everyone yelled in unison as the powered up their quirks and charged.

      "So you've chosen to fight. How delightful" All For One boomed, charging up one of his many quirks. " Go, kill them all. Except you, Tomura. I have a side job for you real soon."

     "You're mine!" I yelled before powering up 30% of one for all, which powered by this glove it hits at 60%.

     "Isn't that cute" was all he said as he stopped my attack with a fist.

     No way...

      He used his quirk to throw me to the ground and float up into the air.

--Meanwhile...-- (3rd person)

    "Momo, make a cannon and some ammo! Jirou, keep up those Sonic booms!" Todorok had yelled, before activating his ice quirk and freezing one of the low level villains. "These Nomus won't go down easy!"

     Todoroki was caught off guard by another villain, but burned him with his fire before kicking him to the ground. They were outnumbered but not outskilled.

     "Why won't you just die!" One villain shouted activating his quirk, which was fingernail knives, but Aizawa used his scarf to wrap him in and pull him close for the knockout.

     "Thanks, sensei. They aren't letting up!" Todoroki exclaimed.

     "I know. I'm gonna go help Ryuki, he's fighting one of those Nomus" Aizawa stated before running off.

     On the other side, Ryuki had polymorphed into a bear, slashing and ramming into a Nomu. The Nomu hit Ryuki back hard, but Kamuri switched in with her Shurikins, slashing at the creatures with some speed. Aizawa had arrived to, using his scarf to lift up and slam the Nomu to the ground.

    "Shit, this isn't looking good already. These things are too strong!" Kamuri stated.

     A villain with some sort of razor teeth quirk lunged at Kamuri, but Ryuki quickly took him down.

     "Especially for Midoriya, look!" Ryuki stated.

     As the others fought, Midoriya couldn't get a hit in as All For One kept dodging, before sending a powered up fist into Midoriya and sending him back to the ground. He got back up and charged up an attack again. Bakugo had stepped in though, using his stun grenade power to allow Midoriya to get a solid hit in, although not by much.

     "Come on, is that all you got? Aren't you supposed to be the one to take me down?" All For One antagonized..

     Midoriya powered up again, this time using his finger to shoot pressurized wind at him. But of course, it was Stopped. Meanwhile, Tetsutetsu had taken out a couple of smaller criminals before one Nomu slammed him into the ground.