(Arc 2) Chapter Seven - The Showdown (Part 1)

Today was the big day and everyone was on edge, but ready. All the training, all the countless hours preparing, has come down to this. Ryuki and Kamuri would be joining my flank whilst Amajiki and Nejiro would be put in Todoroki and Kacchan's group. In just a bit Class 1-A, Class 1-B, Support Class, the teachers, and everyone else will be fighting for our school and our future.

     Everybody was prepared for the big fight, and everyone has been dedicated. Well... except for Mineta. Turns out he was only in it to impress the girls, but chickened out at the last second.

     After Ochako and I made up, she agreed to stay and help with anybody who'll be injured, along with Mirio  and Recovery girl. Hatsume, Melissa and David are also stationed at the 1-A dorms to fix any gear that needs quick fixing.

     "Remember Midoriya, focus your attacks on All For One. Kamuri and I will deal with anything trying to get in the way" Ryuki told me.

     "I will. And I'll keep fighting no matter what. Everyone's depending me me to take him down" I replied back to him.

     "Good. We only win if All For One is killed and we don't have any casualties." Ryuki stated. "It's almost time, so be ready."

    Ryuki walked off while Todoroki and Kacchan came up to me.

     "My flank is ready. What about yours Bakugo?" Todoroki asked.

     "These damn extras are just gonna hold me back. But we're ready to blast these bastards to hell!" He said confidently.

     "Good. Let's win this."

     I heard my phone go off, and I checked it real quick.

[Ocha ♥️]: We're all set over here! Please be careful...
[Zuzu 💚]: I will. We're all set for the fight, so I need to get ready. Luv u!
[Ocha ♥️]: luv u 2!

     "Midoriya, come on! We need to be ready!" Iida called to me.

     "Coming!"

URARAKA'S POV:

      I smiled at the message before I finished slipping my hero costume on. The school had granted us permission to wear them during the fight. I walked out of the bathroom and ran into Hatsume.

     "Hey Uraraka, I see you're all ready to go as well!" Hatsume said giving me a thumbs up.

     "Yeah, I'm just a little nervous for Deku and the others" I told her.

     "They'll be fine as long as they all use the babies I've made! I tested all of them myself" she said getting giddy. "I wish I could see them all get used!"

      "Honestly Hatsume without you, Power Loader and the Shields we probably wouldn't be as confident as we are now. The extra support gear is gonna come in handy" I stated.

      We chatted while we walked back to the living space of the dorm as All Might and Cementoss were entering the building.

     "Hey All Might! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

     "They stationed me here since I can't fight. I'm gonna be helping with the injured. And Cementoss came with me since he's here for damage repair, and not fighting" All Might Stated. "Young Midoriya wanted him to save his energy in case there's really high amounts of damage to the school or the area surrounding."

     "Well we're glad to have you on team support!  We're all gonna do our best to win this!" I shouted and pumped my first into the air.

     "That's the spirit, girl! I have faith in your class. Especially after the I-island incident" Melissa jumped in. "And with the combined forces of all of us we're bound to do well."

     "Yeah, Izuku usually thinks really hard and strategic, too. So let's hope his plan keeps the injuries low" I added.

     Huh, I wonder what he's doing now?

IZUKU'S POV:

     "In a few minutes, Midoriya. That's when the initial battle started. Don't be nervous or show weakness either. If you show that you're scared it'll only make you a bigger target. And we can't have that" Ryuki said to me.

     "I won't be scared. And I won't show weakness either. All these people chose to fight today. I won't just let them down. Not after everything we've done to prepare" I stated.

     "Good. Let's show these assholes were not the ones to be messing with."

     Ryuki checked his countdown until mere seconds were left.

     "Alright, everyone! 10 seconds, this is it! Let's do this!" He shouted whilst everyone cheered.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

.....

Nothing.

     "Is your time off or something? I wanna hurt some of these bastards!" Kacchan yelled.

     "N-no, they should've been here. Everyone on guard, now!" He shouted.

     This couldn't be good. Why aren't they here? Did they somehow figure out our plan? No, there's no way they could have.

     "Sero, you ready for this? Remember, use your tape to wrap them up so they're an easy target" Ojiro stated to him.

  ...silence.

      "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can do that" I heard him mutter.

       "What do you-" Ojiro said before I heard him get forcibly cut off.

       I along with some others whipped our head back, and seeing Ojiro fall to the ground due to a knife wound.

      "Sero?! What the hell, man?!" Sato yelled.

      "Sero? Oh no, he isn't here right now. You see, he is.... 'taking a little nap' as I'd like to say" Sero stated.

     Wait...

   "Yeah, I guess he's just exhausted. We're gonna carry him back to the dorm."

     "Everyone, get back! That isn't Sero!" I shouted.

     The 'Sero' started to melt, showing a blonde girl with evil in her eyes.

Himiko Toga!

     She jumped at Sato, slicing into his arm and taking out a class 1-B student as well with quick ease, before leaping at me.

     "Oh Izuku, I'm so happy to see you again! Now be a good little boy and bleed for me!" She said pouncing with a knife. I narrowly dodged and countered with my fist gauntlet, sending 40% into her stomach and sending her flying far backwards.

     "Dammit! Medical station come in! We have three down already, sending them your way!" I told them through my earpiece.

     "They knew our plan. But, how?!" Ryuki questioned.

      Just then, gray and purple warp panels started to open up.

     "Let me answer that question for you. It's an easy one, and a rookie's mistake really. You should always scout out your target's moves" A voice boomed over us.

      And out of the portals stepped All For One, multiple Nomus, some other random villains, and the League of Villains.

      "Now, let's all have us a fun fight, Izuku Midoriya. For most of you, I'll guarantee it'll be your last."

(1103 WORDS)

ITS HAPPENING! The battle is commencing and they've already had people taken out! The villains are one step ahead as the fight will continue. Who will win? Who will survive? Find out!

PLUS ULTRA!