Chapter 6

Sitting high and proud with authority not arrogance. That is how Alice would describe the majestic white wolf afar from her. She was happily watching Ylsen playing with her kids when it caught her sight. The wolf was in the entrance of the woods seeming to also watch them. Alice stared and the wolf stared back.

The wolf is literally radiating against the darkness of the woods. It suddenly stood in all fours showing off its massive height and then set off to the woods in lightning speed, followed by series of long howls from the dense trees echoing all around. Alice tried to follow it when she jolted out of her bed.

Alice looked around disoriented. She is in her room. And she is on the floor. She then realized the stinging on her back and she curled trying to ease it up a little. The door suddenly opened and the worried Felix, Berry and Enelia came in. Felix is somewhat holding a pillow covering his crotch.  As soon as Felix caught up on what happened he threw the pillow at her.

"Damn kid ruining sexy time." And stormed out of her room.

Alice stared disbelieving on the door. "The eff! I'm not the one entering other's bedroom with a boner! Why is it my fault?"

The two laughed lowly. "We heard a loud thud coming from your room so....  yeah...  we got worried." Explains Enelia.

She look incredibly at her. "All our rooms are sound proof." Alice retorted as a matter of fact.

"We felt the floor shake a little." Enelia shrugged.

"You weren't that light to be unnoticed dear." Berry raised her palms in the air as if surrendering when Alice glared at them.

"Why are you guys still up so late at night?

"Vampire. " said Berry and that made Alice's cloudy mind clear a little. She remembered they don't actually need sleep, especially if you are a pureblood that can roam night and day with extra sunblock.

"And sexy time." Berry winked at her implicating that she was also doing what Enelia just said. Alice felt her nose crunched in disgust and throws them back the pillow Felix threw at her.

The two went out closing the door behind them. They probably figured out she just fell and not attacked by someone.

The clock above her bed says it's only 1 o'clock. She combed her hair and huffed.

Her gaze went to her wide window. It is open. She always let it open since she always feel hot. The wind from outside is refreshing. She can also hear the distant sound of ocean waves. She loved the place eversince she set foot there.

She got up and walked to her veranda. The fresh and a bit salty wind welcomed her. The city lights by the port are bright and lively. So is the sky filled with stars since there was no moon tonight. And the vast ocean. It still looked endless.

She looked down below and she saw the kids playground. And she remembered her dream. Ylsen is playing with the kids there. She squealed like a teenager and fans her blushing face. She suddenly feel hot. She remembered what happened the last few hours.

They dined altogether for almost an hour. They tease each other and tell random stories. If Gylsen's head didn't nod off sleepily, they would have stayed longer. Alice certainly forgot her workmates.

The dine was the good part. But the drive home was better. Her and Ylsen tried very very very hard to whisper their convo so the sleeping kids won't be disturbed. Try doing that while having fun. You wanted to holler in loud laugh but you have to take it in. Having to laugh while inhaling so it won't make too much sound. It felt like the supposed to be just a 15 minute ride home took another hour. They don't feel the initial awkwardness at all. They fit each other's personalities. Like perfectly made for each other.