Chapter 7

Most parts of this book is unedited because the chapters are literally made in between chores. Just comment if you found something wrong with the grammars and I'll try to edit it. Thank you for reading guys. Love lots. Stay safe.

*********************************************

This morning Ylsen was super sweet. He kisses her every time he got a chance, not that she mind. He calls her 15 different endearments per minute. Laughing nonstop about everything making her laugh as well together with the kids making it hard to breathe. Even when they are at the plane going to one of the most expensive islands in the continent, all of them are so hyper and Ylsen is excessively sweet and touchy. But he also won't answer a question with a rightful answer.  It will always be a punchline. Same as Felix, well he is expected to act like that since it's his natural.

They arrived before lunch and decided to meet at the largest most expensive resto in the island that looked like a wide luxurious nipa hut after they all settle their rooms and baggages. So the lunch time came and they are all deadbeat. The kids are nodding to sleep while in front of the meal. Felix and Ylsen are nursing their heads like they have hangover. Berry and Zen went to bed since Berry is exhausted. Enelia and Alice are just fine. They were even chatting. They just stopped when Ylsen groaned and leaned backwards only to stumble coz the chair don't have backrest. The kids jumped on their seats startled by the loud thud and began to tantrums.

"Okay. We really need to rest. My champs are down." She patted Ylsen that managed to stand up and he immediately picked up Star who stopped her tantrums instantly and slept with her face burried to his neck.

Alice carried Gylsen and followed Ylsen when Enelia called her with a 'psst' sound.

"Dive moderately okay. Have fun."

Alice showed her middle finger at the giggling vampire when she understands her words.

"I have my kids duh! Say that when we're alone." Alice joked and wink at her. She turned to follow Ylsen again and he is waiting at the entrance of the dining hut. She don't know why but she could see a naughty glint in his eyes but he did not say anything and just walked with her side by side to their room.

Ylsen's room is just beside them but Star wouldn't let him go so he stayed and let Star climb on top of him and slept without care in the world. Ylsen fell asleep too. Alice is having fun watching them sleep and did not expect that she will fell asleep too.

In her dream, she is in a white forest. The trees and the forest floor is filled with snow. The air is calm and the sun is peaking through the snow covered leaves. Alice walk around. She could hear laughter and playful growls all around. The sound made her heart fill with joy. Alice looked around to figure where it all came from, trying to decipher which way is the echo and which is the real sound. She looked around faster beginning to confuse when she suddenly stop. There is a majestic white wolf in front on her. Sitting and looking at her. Alice tried to walk to it but her feet won't move. The wolf just looked at her. It stood in all four and sprinted to the forest. As it disappears, it is taking the voices around her. And then series of howls followed.

Alice woke up and a heavenly scent washed over her nostrils. She saw Ylsen's face near her face. He is sleeping on his tummy and one arm is wrapped around her with Star drooling on his back. She noticed a baby feet on her ear and saw Gylsen managed to sleep on top of them. She wanted to take pictures but she don't want to disturb their positions.

She tried to use telephaty on Enelia. Thank God she answered.

'Hey. Can you give me my phone and my monopad? Gotta have this.'