Chapter 21

You don't have to read this part people. I'm just whining . I really think fate is trying to stop me from writing this novel. Up until now, my life have been ordinary and uneventful, typical bum. But ever since I started, a lot happened. The total lockdown, got migraine and been grounded, other more personal happenings. And now my phone.

Three years ago, my phone fell from second floor of my boarding house and didn't even get a scratch. Just when I was writing first bedscene while laying on the sofa, it fell and the entire screen cracked. Then while I was typing chapter 17, my tab blackout and didn't open again. I said it's okay. Since it was very old now anyway. Maybe he needs to rest forever now.

But this morning! July 21, 2020 8:15 am Philippine time! This freaking morning just after updating! My five year old phone gave up on me! It opens but only shows black screen. I want to cry now. I'm now down to my laptop. I pray pray PRAY it don't go next. I just lost the other chapters that I was supposed to post today. I'm Harley freaking Quinn now. Laughing my tears away. I think I'm going crazy. This is so depressing. 😂😂😂😣😣😱😱😱

Ps. I started this chapter after my phone died on me. I did my chores and completed it by 10:48pm so the upper part of this whiny Author's Note was written earlier today. And guess what. My ceiling fan gave up on me as well by 9:48pm. Thankfully, we have spare or else I 'll have to sleep with my lil giant bro. And we will both not fit in each other's bed. I'm really frustrated now. THIS IS NOT MY LUCKY DAY. AT. ALL!

Short update ahead. I'm not uch in the mood sorry guys.

****************************************

"How did it go?" Alice asked Ylsen while they are sipping cola in their room's balcony. The kids are having their afternoon nap on airbeds at the shaded  part of the pool side.

Today, the kids have something like a small kid's party. Dozens of kids in the neighborhood came to the mansion and play. They even ate their lunch and had a second part of the breakfast feast. Now they are all napping cuddled to each other.

Ylsen sighed and hugged his wife from behind. His wolf have been feeling down and it is also affecting him. And what affects him also affects his wife. He know she is worried.

"It's not bad. And it is also not great. Your wolf have been ignoring me. I was half expecting her to accept me and Cade open arms and that just didn't happened. I think I'm being conceited."

She nodded and chuckled when he remembered something. "Quite the opposite of what happened to us, yeah?"

He laughed, the tension in his muscles lifted. "Yeah. Very different. You were quite aggressive back then. I was the fool thinking I have to take it slow. Only to find out you are very eager." She tried to pinch his nipples but he is quick to avoid her vengeful hands.

He drank a mouthful of cola and pull her head for a kiss.

She groaned in protest. She don't want to kiss Ylsen with anything bubbly. It feels like their mouths are full of air pushing the liquid away cascading to out of her lips drenching her neck to her boobs. It feels sticky.

She succeededly pinch his nipples making him jump away laughing. She wiped her face with the hem of her shirt and Ylsen whistled at her showing sexy flat tummy with abs outline.

Alice glared at Ylsen and he just grinned cheekily. "Really? You know I hated kissing with cola."

"And you are fun to tease. Makes me want to do the things you hate sometimes." He pulled her by the waist and dropped a light kiss on her lips.

She just rolled her eyes. "Whatever." And unwrapped herself so she can walk to the door. She will meet their daughters that is already woken up and seems to go back inside the house. Ylsen followed his wife and wrapped his arms to her waist again as they walk side by side.