Chapter 9

SPG ALERT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

But let me tell you one thing. I'm a 22 year old sex starve virgin. I'm saying it now since the next scene might be too boring or too superficial because I HAVE NO IDEA how one should feel and act. Bare with me. I'll try not to feel embarrassed because honestly, I don't think I will ever meet or even show my face to you people so I have nothing to lose here anyways. Enjoy and please at least press the vote. It's giving me boost.

****************************************

Alice peeked outside the door to look around the hall. She will definitely die in embarrassment if someone sees her in that seductive suit.

"Ylsen is the only one allowed to have a glimpse of this."she whispered to herself with determination but she can still feel her face burning up.

When the coast is clear she slowly walked out of the door. Only to ran back and slam it close when the the elevator opened. She waited a bit and opened the door a little to peek again. Her jaws dropped when she saw Miles and Deneres making out roughly on the wall opposite to her. She can see the hunger of the couple for each other making her feel jealous.

'Don't worry self. We'll enjoy the night better than them.' She told herself. It really made her jealousy vanish and smugness replaced.

She waited a long long time before the couple made it inside their room. Alice didn't hesitate to walk out this time. Waiting 15 long minutes did not do her any good. She got frustrated. A lot. She knocked Ylsen's room door loudly. She did it a few more times making her even more impatient. When it finally opened, she is already beyond pissed. But she is stoned in place when she saw Ylsen's wet body with only towel on his waist to cover him.

"Hey. W-what are you doing here?" He seem shy trying to avoid her gaze. Her gaze that shamelessly raked his body hungrily. She is still counting his abs and looking at his delicious v-line going to God knows where when he cleared his throat loudly. She looked at his very flushed and red ears face and neck.

"Hi." She finally said when their eyes finally met after a very long time that he avoided hers. Well he did look at her the entire time they were at the wedding but other than that, it was yesterday when he is overly sweet.

Ylsen said a breathless "Hello." while staring at her. She smiled seductively and pushed him. She closed the door behind her and pushed her robe off until it hung on her elbows and leaned on the door.

She liked seeing Ylsen follow her hand as she touch the flimsy see through clothe with a tiny clothe covering her nipples and her pussy covered by the robe before.

She liked it when he don't know which hand to follow. If her right hand that moved up from her boobs to her shoulder to her neck then a little lip bite then to her hair to remove the tie of her sexy looking messy bun. He will follow her left hand moving down town. From her chest, she traced the slender curve of her sides to her tummy then hovered to her cunt moving to her hips and she moved it up touching her ass.

Her hands settled when she crossed her arms to her chest making it look bigger and proudly displayed before his eyes. He can't take his eyes off of her and gulping so many times. Alice is wondering if he got gallons of spit he can swallow. Well, she can help him with that if he will let her. Who don't like helps anyway?

Ylsen is stoned on his place but Alice is not much of a patient lover. She ran her finger from the valley of her creamy boobs and his eyes followed, slowly until it reaches her lips. She licked the lower part of her lips and he did the same. She lifted it a bit away from her face but still alined to her eyes. She is looking intensely at him when he met her gaze and she moved her fingers signaling him to come closer.