Chapter 19

3k!!! As of July 13, 2020. No cares I bet but I'm still happy I'm recording it. Thank you guys so much.

Someone gave me pointers like why I used 'lad' for Alice. Thank for it. I hope you don't mind if I don't change it to lass for my own selfish reason. Blame the one that told me lad can also be a girl if she is boyish.

So guys thank you again for reading.

PS. I just wđant to share. Halsey, Ava Max, Sam Smith, Kehlani, Camila Cabello, Doja Cat, Tones and I, Au/Ra, twenty one pilots. Awesome playlist. I keep getting last song syndrome I can't focus on writing. 😂😂😂
******************************************

Today, Ylsen is determined to make it their family day. It had been almost a week since they got busy with planning. And he had made up his mind to snatch the throne from his brother. For the people. He isn't particularly close to his brother. He just never thought that the king will go as far as being a tyrant with no conscience at all.

So far so good. After contacting the oder kingdoms within the continent, they pledged alliance to Artesia. The list of kidnapped people by Redfang increased their allies. It was not what King Wayne intended to do. He just wanted to inform their families but they volunteered to fight for honor and revenge. So they gained more than enough.

Silvermoon pack did great jobs inside Tearmoon too. King Wayne didn't use them to gather more information since it will bw very dangerous with Iridessa around. He asked them to hide those that are unwilling to fight for Tearmoon. There are many hiding spots in Tearmoon enough to hide two packs in each. Thankfully, the higher officials that know about the safezones remained silent. They know they risk their lives for the treachery but lives of thousands comes more weighted than their loyalty to a crumbling throne. The werewolf king is vexed of course that he lost many warriors and is making a havoc. That is the last report so far.

So today, and the other more days, he wanted to spend more time with his family as much as he can. Since anyday after today, they will do as they planned. And no one really know what will happen. They can only expect the worst.

They barely see the kids for the week and he felt guilty that he wasn't there after a traumatic experience. He will make it up to them. But first, he will make it up to his wife and himself. It have been a stressful week and today is the time to steem off.

Last night they arrived home late and tired so they slept peacefully as soon as they fell on the bed. And now, Ylsen woke up very early and started doing Alice that is a willing victim. They have started "family day" at 3 am by making another addition to the family. They planned to make another child since Aqui turned two but with Alice's only one ovary functioning, they are having a hard time.

He is now sweating, pounding from behind her as she laid on her stomach and a pillow under her crotch to lift her ass. She is holding on another pillow to muffle the moans. Ylsen's breath is hitching as he push his cock in her.

She had a twin and another kid came out of her. They have been married for years. But she remained tight for his big buddy. He still felt his member being choked and sucked by her walls. She can still milk him hard.

He can feel the groan clog his throat. He felt her body with his rough hands and she moaned and writhe in pleasure. He bended his head down and nip and suck away her sweet sweat from all over her back. He felt her clench and throd around him making a groan or growl escape his mouth. His muscles tensed and moved faster to keep up with her upcoming orgasm. He held his breath as he drove  desperate for release and when he did, long guttural growl came out of his mouth the same time his seed sprayed in her. He can hear her muffle her screams and her walls clenched tight to his until there is no more to come out.