Chapter 28

Someone else's POV

The Tearmoon tyrant is pissed. But Jared is angrier. He's been pacing around his place while the king remains on his throne caressing the head of his whimpering daughter on his lap afraid of her own father crushing her head. The king lost his momentum to get angry because Jared rudely did it for him.

Aya is just sitting in a corner not caring what he does.

"We have 3 FUCKING CLAIRVOYANTS! WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU SAW THIS COMING?!" And Jared kicked the nearest witch. She coughed blood and curled herself into a ball. Jared just continued to vent out his anger to her until she passed out. Or died. He huffed when the guards dragged her broken body out the hall.

"That is yet another one of my witches that you killed Alpha Jared. If you don't behave yourself I will personally skin your wolf alive and use it as rug." Jared forced himself to stand down but his eyes shows fury and rebellion.

"Get out there and make a counter attack. Artesia is pushing through their borders and Icen just lie idle. Go and make your monsters rampage or something." Jared's face lit with crazed excitement and grinned like a sadistic maniac that he is.

He bowed to the king "Glory to the land of Tearmoon." He peaked up a bit and his eyes showed his real intentions even though he might've thought he is hiding it well. "and to the one ruling above them all."

He turned around and walked proudly to the door. That is also Aya's que to stand and follow the jerk. "Wolf witch. Stay where you stand." The king ordered. Both the wolf and Jared looked back to the king.

When the king waved him to continue walking out the hall, he glared seethingly at the wolf and slammed the door on his way out. The wolf remains unaffected looking up at the king on his throne.

"Your majesty. We clairvoyant witches only see what our Goddess permits us to see. And our Goddess is the Goddess of Moon. She will not help those she loathe. Especially, the ones that made her favorite daughter suffer." The elder witch spoke up and secretly saying both Jared and Aya is hated by the Goddess.

"So you are saying I abandon the man who created me a rabid army in addition to hundreds of my fleet, the person that made contract with hunters all over the world, my easy path to conquering the continent, you want me to let go of that guy? Just because the Goddess won't help you see the future?" He stood up his throne and the witch cowered back already knowing what to happen even without her ability.

The king grabbed her by the face and lifted her off the floor. The witch is struggling but he wouldn't budge a little. "You are spoiling the fun of the hunt. Let the predator play and eat and eat. Then you devour the playing predator. That's a law of nature. I'd rather have that than the Goddess' favor." Then he crushed her head with his hand not letting her to even scream.

The frightened princess pushes herself further into the throne when he walked back to her. He placed the shivering poor child back to his lap and caress her head again. The kid stiffened and fainted in too much stress when he used his blooded hand on her.

The wolf moved to take the dead woman's cloak and hid behind a pillar. Then a cloak covered young girl with long brown fair skin and dead blue flamelike eyes. The remaining witch gasped in horror and stumbled away.

"Y-you... You should've been long dead." The witch is shivering and wide eyed  looking at her.

The girl grinned "Unfortunately for you, the world didn't let me remain dead." And she clawed the witches neck and let her die painfully slow death. Splattering blood as she crawl to the ground and wheezing until her last breath.

"See what you've done to the kid. She always have panic attacks when she's with you." The guards cleaned away the corpses and gave her a soft sofa to sit on.

"Her mother have been feeding her lies. Saying I will take this very life myself. Ridiculous ain't she?" He continue to embrace his sleeping child.

"With you killing in front of her wouldn't improve her impression you know." She ate the grapes when the servant served her a big basin of fruits.

"Enough of my wife. She's crazy. Your bastard husband's intentions are getting more vivid everytime he goes here. Wretched greedy bastard."

"And I don't appreciate you threatening my Zac." Her eyes glowed and he just laughed.

"You care about the wolf but not his human. That's quite complicated my old friend. Not really a believing speech when your this tiny."

"I'm conserving my energy to forcefully kill Jared's soul." She jumped out the couch. "Do your part of the bargain and will have the empire you desire. And leave the beloved daughter of moon to Jared. Let him have his fun before he dies."

She stretched her limbs in front of him not caring if he could peak on her young flesh.

"Your staying here? Don'tyou want to play tag outside?"

"Nah. I'll stay here to wait for my lil bro's challenge. That is... if he don't die out there." Aya/Irridessa just shrugged at his answer. She doesn't really care.

She shifted in her wolf form and gracefully trotted to the door.

"What about your poor little boy?" She stopped and menacingly look back at him. He felt himself temble but it only added to his excitement.

"You're not the one to ask when it's your fault I don't have him with me. Shut your trap. Taking your jaws will be easy when I forget I can still have use of you. Keep your mind in the deal and nothing else." And she is gone.

"Hmm. Blood of thousand werewolves and ten thousand of regardless the specie. She really want to bring hell on the surface. Not that I'm complaining." His evil smirk showed his fang that glinted against the dim lit hall.

***********************************************
I'll be honest... I forgot what this King's name is or if I gave him any... I'm getting dizzy looking for it so I may just gave him another name...

Ahhh!!! Finaly some connection!!! I hate having no internet thank God it's back!!!