PROLOGUE

Summer vacations.

It's hard to describe this word but one who understands, they know well that what is the importance of this in their life from childhood to Adulthood. Well, at least for children and teenagers it's like a holiday plan which they planned for whole year. In starting they expect very much as a happy start but the ending is always diametrical and unhappy for children because for them it's like 'Abhi to party shuru Hui hai' and then 'Abhi Abhi to mile ho, abhi na karo jaane ki baat' means it ends unexpectedly very soon.

When we talk about mature person, for them it's like not too cool because they get bored of things very soon as they start missing their friends and their company. But for kids, they enjoy everything, every moment of their life. They don't get bored from holidays, and vacations. For my personal experience starting 10-20 days are like best days of life but as the day goes 25-30 I personally feel very much burden and in boundation to everything I miss my friends because I know I have still 10-20 days left for my vacations.

Well my story starts where my vacations ends. Aaha, that rhymed very well. Hahaha...

I generally love travelling in trains and so I use to travel as much I can. As my vacations were going off in next two days and so I was having my seat booked in train from Gorakhpur to Dehradun. I was happy because my vacations are finished now and I literally missed my college friends and others very much for their company. Well..!! College is the best time of your life. Nothing else can beat that. You are the pawns in the first year... you are the ministers in the second year... and you become the king of the campus in the final year. College days little moments, spend with friends, become tomorrow's precious memories. Actually, college days are just unforgettable. It's the time that can never be replaced.

Then, I arrived at Gorakhpur Railway station (World's Longest Platform with a stretch of around 1.34 kilometers (0.84 mi)

It was very much rushy that day due to The Kānvar Yatrā also pronounced as Kavad Yatra and whole station was looking like Orange color platform not at a place but scattered everywhere, sooner I understood that this Orange color will not going to leave me so easily. It will keep on following me. Kānvarias were everywhere and they were supposed to complete their Travel (Kanvar yatra) at Haridwar. That means all these Kanvar will travel in same train in which I am suppose to board because there was no other train for that destination. My train was at 09:15 Pm but I hardly manage to reach at platform on 09:00 Pm with my two trolley bags and other hand bags in my hand, due to Kanvar rush at whole station. The train was supposed to arrive at approx 08 Hrs and 45 Minutes according to speaker at station, sounds like computerized girls voice who announces arrival and departure of every train but my train was late by half an hrs. I never saw this type of rush at any place, at least not in Gorakhpur stations. And due to summer I feel much suffocated inspite of being standing under open air due to...

I spent my worst 30 min at station but patience brings some sweet and fresh Fruits with it and so I got my train on track. But unfortunately due to huge rush I hardly manage to get my Waiting seat confirmed by RAC in 3 Tier in Rapti Ganga train. Again after 2 minutes of struggle in my life I manage to get my seat at 47(SL) in 3tier. I again struggled and put my bags under my seats and kept them safe and put locks and came out of train for some relaxed fresh air. As I walked through the train, the traffic or rush of passengers was very much. The sleeper reservation coaches are filled like General unreserved coaches. On the seat of 72 there were approx 200 people travelling in one coach. Think what will be the condition for unreserved class coaches. I left this sarcastic scene and came back near my coach and looked at Seat Chart at Coach's door. As according to this list I have to share my seat with someone Mr. A. Pratap, a 26 Yr old man. No, not at all. How can I share my seat? But what can I do except this.