Clause 1

21st April, 15 (4 Days ago)

Marriage ceremony at CHURCH, Delhi

(Music Playing)

Some soft music is running in background, several types of Bands and lightening was set for the wedding and it is well said that the decoration, Lights and Sounds gives a new energy and different look in the whole ceremony. Everybody was gathered in the Wedding HALL.

In the changing room (GROOM)

Rishi's Father Mr. JANAK: I want you to be happy, but it doesn't hurt to be cautions. It's not like that you are high school sweethearts, Okay?

You guys met at college, as a friend and later you fell in love with her.

Rishi: We were studying, and she is the reason I am a successful entrepreneur.

Mr. Janak: Yes, and I appreciate that, but there are still a lot of unknowns facts... and given her history which has a habit of repeating itself... you don't know much about her, and What about Devika?

In BRIDE room (girls changing room)

Unnati: My brother is a lucky man.

(Chuckles)

Arushi: My Dad always said consistent luck is skill.

Unnati: well, then my brother is consistently lucky.

Now someone put there I should introduce myself too? ... Any family, friends? Because you are going to be a part of our family so you should know everyone.

Arushi: Uhhm... NO!!

Unnati: That's okay, you have got us now. We are your family.

Yes...

In GROOM's room

Lawyer: Marriage acts (Pre-nups) are the norms today, Rishi. Marriage is business. If it goes south, you are gonna need an exit strategy. Arushi already signed.

Rishi took the contract paper and said: if you want to disown or disinherit me, please draw up the papers and I will gladly sign them, but actually I do not need an exit or (Rishi Torn the paper)... a strategy.

Dad I love her!! You know, what I have done for her, I was in foreign but still every time I only remember Arushi in my dreams and reality too. I can't live without her and she also can't live without me. We are made for each other. We both lived separately for few years and so we know we can't live separately again. We can't marry the person with whom we can love or spend our whole life; we marry the person with whom we can't live. That's the base and foundation of true marriage.

῀῀῀῀῀῀῀῀

At church everybody stands, as BRIDE entered into hall with bridesmaid. One of them was telling Arushi that " She is looking very pretty like an Angle and every boy present here are willing to marry her, she is looking so sweet" and then Bridesmaid kissed her gently and get back on her seat. Being at your own wedding can feel like you're in dream or some kind of alternate reality. It's a very big day for any bride, so as for arushi.

Rishi with Surya and some other friends was smiling and looking at Arushi's face. But Rishi's father Mr. Janak was not happy as it was a Love Marriage and it was against his wish and he wants Rishi to marry someone else but due to his sons sake he have to accept her as Rishi's wife but still he has something which is improper as according to him.