Clause 4

(Back in Memories)

June-July 2011

It is now 1 month since the graduation result was declared, but Rishi haven't got any news about Arushi. It was their exam when they met last time and it's been 3 months now since the exam was over and after that they went to their home. They are connected through what's app, but now there is no contact between them. On 20th of May Rishi has a small fight with Arushi, that's why Arushi was not talking to him but there's no big deal in it. It was a normal thing between them. When Arushi didn't contact him for some days, He thought that she is upset with him but after 3-4 days, he got tensed and then he tried to contact Arushi because she never did anything like this, before. Don't know where Arushi has gone. There's no news of her. Rishi tried every possible way to contact her, but failed. He tried everything to know about her, he searched her everywhere, called each and every person to whom her news may have...her closest friend Shivani, and other friend too but no one knew about Arushi's location. Even Rishi tried calling Arushi at her home, but none of her number is reachable. Last time she was calling Rishi on 22nd May but due to some reason Rishi was unable to pick the phone and when he tried her calling her phone was switched off and even her What's app Last scene was 22nd may at 11:23 pm and last status updated was on 21st may "Enjoying my Vacations with family... ☺☺☺ yupps!!"

Rishi called her every hour but her no. was not reachable since then, he keep on messaging her on Mobile and What's app but the mark of single tick never converted and changed into double green tick and it was laughing on Rishi when he writes any message to ARUSHI on whatsapp because the status never change from "last seen on 22/05/2011" to online but still Rishi messaged her every hour so that he may get a answer but his more than 10,000 sent message never gave any reply. He has some hope that someday Arushi will message him. He checked his mobile, every now and then. Waiting for her reply is just a false hope for Rishi, nothing else.

He missed Arushi so badly, that he abandons to take food also. He doesn't eat anything and locked himself in a room. He used to out only in the evening to light up the cigarettes. He became a smoker in Arushi's sorrow. He became mad. Even Rishi himself realizes the fact that he is becoming so weak day by day. But he hasn't any control upon himself. He searched Arushi at every possible place, but hasn't got any clue about her. He went into depression. Only medicines could rescue him from all this. Doctor visits him daily, but Rishi doesn't want to be back in his normal life and routine. He's used to Arushi's love and support. She takes care of him just like his mother do. Arushi's memories were killing him from inside.

Mr. Janak, Rishi's father was too worried for Rishi because of his condition and he doesn't talk to anyone. Mr. Janak tried hard to talk to him but he doesn't have any interest in anything accept Arushi. All he wants is Arushi. His father was very tensed because of Rishi's condition. He blame himself that he forced Rishi to talk with girls and to have a healthy chit chat with them, but he never knew that Rishi ever become so serious for any girl that he forget himself. In these problems, Mr. Janak also depends totally upon pills.

The whole day, Rishi used to stay online on facebook, that Arushi will message him. In a hope that someday, what's app will show Online instead of Last seen. He checked the mails, but nothing is there. Everything was against him. There's no clue of Arushi but Rishi doesn't want to lose Arushi at any cost because he already lost his mother. Now, he can't afford any destruction in his life, specially the separation of Arushi, whom he loved so much.

After all this, Mr. Janak understood that Rishi is hungry of Arushi's love and care. Arushi become his habit now. He realizes that only Rishi's best friend could help him now, the magic man. And after that, he called the third musketeer, Akshat and tell him everything, about Rishi's condition, his concerned for Rishi, that he can't see Rishi like this and requested him to do something to rescue his friend from this injury in his Life.