Clause 4.0

(Present Day, The Day) 25th April 2015

At Durbar square

Rishi and Arushi were seeing the splendor of the durbar square and architectural designs and they were stunned by it's beauty, because no other Buddhist tomb (stoop) were there, as beautiful as the durbar square. There was a big multitude of the Buddhist tomb. When Arushi and Rishi reached the place, it was not very much crowded but as the time passes, people started gathering. There were many groups of foreigners too. Arushi was smiling and enjoying with Rishi.

Rishi got a call from an unknown number, he picked up the call but due to crowd he was unable to listen anything. He was supposed to cut the call but other guy replied- Hello, Rishi. This is Surya.

Rishi- hello, Surya you!!

Rishi was shocked that it is Surya or anyone else so he said Arushi that he just received a phone call and maybe it is Surya, and he is going outside to talk to him, because it's too loud here. Arushi smiled and kissed Rishi, and Rishi goes outside of the stoop and came into the ground. And then he called back on last received call.

There- Hello.

Rishi- Hello, Surya?

There- yes, I am Surya and how are you brother? And how's your honeymoon vacation going on? Enjoying or not?

Rishi- you bastard, where were you? I was calling you. I was very nervous. Now you got time to remember me?

Surya- yes, I know everything about you. I was busy in home, you know Indian family members. They forced me to marry. So I told them about Ishita.

Rishi- Oh, so what was their response?

Surya- I ask them to meet her and after that they are ready to accept her as my wife.

Rishi- congratulations.

Surya- Yes and so I called you to tell you that next year I am getting married with Ishita and you all have to come in my wedding with Arushi and Uncle too.

Rishi- Of course I will come don't worry. Hey by the way you called Akshat? Or tried him?

Surya- Yes I tried but it failed again.

And Rishi and Surya were completely engaged in talking.