Clause 3

BACK TO Nepal

24/04/2015

Rishi...Rishi...Rishiieee...

Suddenly...Rishi wakes up and realized that he was too much involved in his college memories that he spends the whole night sleeping on the sofa. After memorizing his golden period of life, his college days, Rishi felt happy. After that, Arushi wakes him up, because it's 7:30 am in the morning now.

Arushi- why are you sleeping on the sofa? Initially you were on the bed in night. How you came here?

Rishi- actually I couldn't able to sleep at night so I came here.

Arushi- Why, I enjoyed last night very well in your company. You was not satisfied..

Rishi- No... No. Not like that. Don't feel that I didn't enjoyed your company. But you know the back memories; all those, just punched me back to those days.

(Arushi interrupts him and changes the topic)

Arushi- Ok leave all that, just look at sky. How glorified view it is. May be it's raining yesterday night.

Rishi looked out and nodded his head in approval with Arushi.

Then in a comic mood Arushi said- 'so Mr. Guide.. Whether you are taking me out somewhere or not??

(She said this because Rishi know this place well and so he organized and arranged the whole trip personally.)

Rishi gives a intensed look and then replied her- 15 minutes!! Get ready; we have to go for Morning Darshan in Temple.

Arushi- "Ahaaa!!"

And she went for shower. And Rishi came in the balcony, sees the settle sky and thought that -When I was looking at the night sky it was full of blazing stars, I was feeling that I'm standing in the middle of the universe alone wondering if there are any other alien creature thinking the same thing as me... but now in the day light I could see thousands of people working to get and earn their livings.

After a short delay, Rishi and Arushi came in Restaurant of hotel to have their tea and snacks. They were looking pretty sexy in their simple outlook. One can easily define them as 'Do Hanso ka Joda'(SWANS PAIR). Rishi wears cream colored Lucknowi Chicken kurta and Pajama as lower whereas Arushi in a simple look wearing Light pink salwaar suit with beautiful work on it which actually suits on her. And so Rishi said that Tenu suit suit krda.

And so everyone says that they both are made for each other. The best couples, both were looking gorgeous in their dresses and so they were called for "DO HANSO KA JODA".

Some light snacks and tea was served and after having that at sharp @8 they left hotel for 'Changu Narayan' temple which was originally dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The temple was not so far from hotel so Rishi decided to walk through it, although they were having car but he want to enjoy the morning of Kathmandu. And they both keep walking on roads as strangers to get the natural feel. The climate was quite favorable for walk because last night rain increased the humidity in the atmosphere and so whole climate was cool. They were enjoying their mountaineer view from Roads way to Temple. A clear mountain view can be seen clearly.

Changu Narayan temple was located on a high hilltop that is also known as Changu. And whole temple was surrounded by Forests with champak trees and a small village that makes it more beautiful and natural. The temple was originally devoted and dedicated to Lord Vishnu and it was the oldest temple in Nepal. Arushi and Rishi reached the entrance of the temple by trekking the hilly way. Actually there were total four entrances to temple campus and each gate is guarded by a pair of animals of their life size such as Lions, Sarabhas, Greffins and elephant. The entrance door is gilded with carvings of Nagar. And so the main attraction point of the place was 'the two storey roofed temple stands on a high plinth of stone'. The stone pillars have inscription in SANSKRIT, also Chakra, sankha, kamal, khadga all at the top of a stone pillar.