Epilogue

Train arrived at Lucknow Railway station. It was 03:00 at Stations Digital clock. And now both felt that they travelled 6 hrs only by sitting and listening the story and they still have to travel more than 12 hrs. TT came to them and told them that their tickets are confirmed now. And so he allots 47 SL and 48 SU berth. But now both are not in a mood of sleeping. So they came out of coach and have some tea and snacks. And engine whishelled and train starts once again. Aarambh and I once again came back to our seat and then I asked him, 'So what happen to Rishi and Arushi'. By the way tell me they are together now or again got separated from each other due to any reason?

Aarambh: No No. they are together now. After returning from Nepal, Rishi was kept under consultancy of doctors. Because he was very much disturbed by incidence in Nepal. Later after 6 months he was completely fit and so Arushi and Rishi both resigned from their offices and now they both live together in Vishakhapattanam. And they are happy now.

Me- ok so Rishi got his life Arushi back, but tell me how one can know such details of some once life. I mean how you know all this about Rishi and Akshat?

Aarambh- You remember Rishi's Magic Diary? Which he uses to write every day.

Me- Yes.

Aarambh- I know everything about Rishi from that diary.

Me- How you got that diary?

Aarambh- Actually when Arushi and Rishi where in Nepal. I was going to meet them in Kathmandu to surprise them. But before I met them earthquake striked there and I was injured as well. And when I came in my sense I was in hospital and so I went to that spot but there's nothing left, which is worth to see. I tried to search Rishi and Arushi but I failed to do so. But I got Rishi's Diary there only. So again I tried to look for Arushi and Rishi but it was my bad that I couldn't.

Aarambh cried but he wiped his tears.

Me- By the way tell me why Akshat decided not to meet them in Kathmandu? And he has a blood relation with Rishi? You never discussed that Akshat is his relative; he was his best friend I guess. And why he hides this from him and when he got to know that he is his family member? What about all those things which Akshat did for Rishi and Arushi?

Aarambh- Now this fact will be only known to Akshat that, 'why he did all these things?'

Me- ohh, I am sorry. That means it's a happy ending with emotional scene. That's good. But you never discussed anything about you in Rishi's story. You were his school mate or childhood friend? And today why are you going? One thing is still under mystery that where is AKSHAT now?

Aarambh- "A true Story starts when you think its end". Rishi and Arushi are in Dehradun now a days for marriage ceremony of Surya, his friend, and so today I am going to meet them in that Marriage party. And I am neither his school mate nor Childhood friend but I am his only Best friend and Best buddy from college.

Me- But as you said that his best friend in college was only AKSHAT, so how could you be his best friend? Who are you then? By the way what was the blood relation of Akshat with Rishi?

Aarambh- Hello. It's Aarambh Pratap but for Rishi its AKSHAT PRATAP.

To be continued...

Who was Rishi for Akshat!!??

T.H.E. End !