Clause 5

Rishi- Ok...now I am going to disconnect the call, because Arushi is alone inside the durbar square and so she must be waiting for me there. I have to go.

Surya- Ok ok, Listen I have something more to tell you...

But suddenly Rishi feel very weird that he's going to faint. But he continued to talk with his friend but later on the call disconnected suddenly.

And then he thought that he will call surya after sometime and now he should enjoy with Arushi first. And he turns happily to go inside the durbar square, thinking that he tell everything to Arushi that Surya and Ishita are getting married. But as he turned around he felt the same that the stoop and the building is shivering, and he again feel some giddiness and started thinking that what has been done to him? Whether he's ill? But he was absolutely fine some times ago but now what's happening in front of him? And after few seconds everyone was yelling and moving here and there unconsciously. And then he realized that it is an Earthquake.(GORKHA EARTHQUAKE)

Rishi ran towards the stoop but everyone is coming out of it and earth is still shaking very fast. And suddenly the stoop and the other building were shattered just like the playing cards. Everyone was running to save their lives. And suddenly Rishi saw that the stoop, under which he left Arushi to take Surya's call, falls down, and many people were injured inside that stoop. Some ran away from it. There is mayhem all around Rishi. And he felt like everything is finished in his life. Nothing is there to live for. Some people were pushing each other to save their lives. Rishi also ran towards the stoop and saw that many dead bodies were there inside the stoop and he was very shocked to see that. Rishi couldn't control himself from crying. And he was trying to search Arushi also. He searched Arushi everywhere around, only in hope that she went out from the place. He shout out very loud - Arushi.. Arushi.. But no one responded back. His mind was not working. He's trying hard to remove the debris but where ever his eyes goes, only dead bodies can be seen. Rishi became very silent and quiet. Sometime before, he has everything with him his love, his happiness and now everything is lost. He tried to call Arushi, but there is no signal in the phone due to earthquake. He is broken now. Only the sound of crying and shouting was coming from everywhere, nothing else. The whole environment becomes dismal. Everyone is crying after losing their family and loved once. Rishi can't be able to believe that he lost his love Arushi, and still searching her, but failed. He continuously was trying Arushi's number but every time the call drop due to network problem. Rishi was blanked now, again he felt some shocks which came after shakes, everything was revolving around Rishi and he faints.

Next morning on 26th when Rishi wakes up, he found himself in the relief camp and he got tensed for Arushi and tried to call her. And at last he went near the stoop and started searching Arushi, but couldn't find her. Rishi was half mentally disturbed now and anyone can say that one more big bad news can destroy his mental ability. He will mad in search of Arushi, he didn't eat anything since two days. The aftershocks were coming continuously, everyone was very tensed. There is a big bulk of dead bodies. Everyone was crying. And relief team, local police were trying their level best to rescue the people. The INDIAN NDRF team was very active at that time. Rishi is continuously asking about Arushi from the rescue team, and show them her picture in mobile. Suddenly a massive jerk of Approx 7.9 at Rector Scale occurred and the timing was about 12 noon. Rishi was standing at stupa ground and suddenly the top of another stoop falls down. The sound was so loud that everyone there was shocked and frightened. Children started crying very hard. Rishi started panicking. He feels all alone, he needs the support of his loved once, but it was not possible. The end of the earth can be seen clearly in front of his eyes, he perceived that it is the end of his life also. There is no meaning of him to be alive. Relief teams were rescuing everybody but there's no news of Arushi.