Clause 2

College days (July'2008)

Seven Years ago

Rishi along with his mother's memory came in college. He has everything which a guy should have, except his mother because the appearance of a mother in her sons life is very unique and her place can't be fulfilled by anyone..no one, also not by a father and so with his mother's memories he came for a college life. It was the first step for his future. He gets admission in DBS College in Dehradun. He never came here in Doon city not even for his admissions. His father arranged all the things and arranged the hostel too. He opted campus hostel so that he will be near the college campus and he will get proper environment for his studies. Rishi's father Mr. Janak don't want to give any type of pain and inconvience to him because he knew that nature has played his role and so nature snatched the hope of life from Rishi by death of his mother in teen age.

It was his first day of college life but not the hostel life. He has already tasted the taste of hostel in Nanital from where he has done his schooling. So he knows how life will be here in hostel but not sure about college. Expectations of Rishi regarding his college were much but he gets less. He was thinking that his college will be big and there will be less discipline for students but as it looks the college was not so big and not so small. They are famous here for their rules & regulations and Disciplinary manners.

His father left him at the Road side of College entrance gate and left for some work in Doon. Rishi pushed the College gate no.2 in the style of Hindi film MOHABATEIN, and taking his luggage he walked to hostel gate. Then he entered into hostel campus and looked into warden's room but no one was there so he moves towards his room. In a side 3-4 people were talking and it seems that they will be mess workers or some other worker. But suddenly one guy among them called him and came to Rishi and asked for documents. He showed his document to that guy and then he takes him to warden room and asked him to sign on other documents and instruct the rules & regulations to live in hostel and warned him not to misbehave and drink in Hostel or he will be fired from hostel immediately. Till now Rishi was confused about his status because his dress was like a poor worker, his ascent was punjabhi-haryanwi. But soon he learned that he is the warden of hostel. And so he offered him Room no.101 that is in front of his room. Rishi's father requested him to take care and look upon him.

Rishi ask for room key but Mr. Warden told him that your two other mates have already arrived in morning. Rishi took his luggage and walked to his room talking his two bags in hand and one Laptop bag on his shoulder. His room was at right corner on ground floor. He walked through corridor and knocked the room plated 101. Somebody replied 'Coming...coming!!' and opens the door and welcomes Rishi. Rishi slightly smiled and greets both of them.

Rishi- 'HEY- Hello, Good Afternoon.' Guys!!

A muscular tall boy and a dully faced boy replied him. Rishi looked the room and it was quite spacey and interiors were good. They both had occupied one-one beds and so Rishi gets the middle one. Rishi puts his luggage in bed and look at Allmari and whole room as fishy eyes. He opened his Allmari and sat back on his bed.

Rishi introduces himself and tell them that he is from Nanital. And then Muscular Boy introduced himself as,' Surya Prakash from PATNA, BIHAR. And actually his ascent was little Bihari and then Dully boy introduced him as Vikash Swaminathan from KERLA.

And slowly Surya laughed and said to Rishi- "Abe Hindi nai aati saale ko, Kerla boy ko... hahahaha"

Rishi smiled and take off his cloths from bag and start keeping them into Allmari. And then Surya asked Rishi about him as Mr. Kerla was busy with a call on his phone. Rishi and Surya were talking about college and reason to come here. They both were scared as they both were new to college. So they decided to go out for some fresh air and so Surya told Vikash that they both are going out and if he wants then he can join them but he denied.