017, please go away

FROZEN HEART ━━ 017

( PLEASE GO AWAY )

          TO HELP HER EASE HER MIND, Ellie invited Marisa over to watch some movies with her and Kaia. She told them what happened with Lonnie and Chad and they also rolled their eyes at how absurd it was.

          "That's Chad Charming for you," Kaia said while sinking deeper into her beanbag chair.

          "If I'm being one hundred percent honest with you, it doesn't really surprise me that he would act this way. Remember when he insulted you and your mother on Family Day?" Marisa asked and the blonde groaned loudly.

          "Please don't remind me. If Carlos wasn't there to stop me I would've given Chad frostbite without even blinking," she said as she focused on the movie.

          "Speaking of Carlos, how is he?" Kaia questioned as she sat up straight and looked at Ellie.

          "He's doing great. He's on the fencing team and as you can see from last year, he's way over his fear of dogs," Ellie said with a wide smile.

          It was amazing how he used to be so terrified of the furry little creatures but after spending so much time with Dude, they've become best friends and now the dog goes wherever Carlos goes.

          "That little mutt follows him everywhere now," Marisa laughed. "It's quite adorable."

          "What's adorable is how close you two have gotten in the past year," Kaia said with a smirk and a mischievous glint in her eyes as she looked at Ellie, whose cheeks were starting to turn pink.

          "Don't be embarrassed. You're doing better than Ben and Mal," Marissa said and the brubette smacked her on the shoulder for being so blunt.

          "What's going on with Ben and Mal?" Ellie asked as she paused the movie.

          "Well, with everything going on with Cotillion coming up, things are a little stressful for both of them. Especially with Ben as King and Mal as a lady of the Court while they're still kids in high school," Marisa said and Ellie chewed on her bottom lip.