019, villain code 101

FROZEN HEART ━━ 019

( VILLAIN CODE 101 )

          EVIE, CARLOS AND JAY DECIDED TO GIVE BEN AND ELLIE some advice when on the Isle of the Lost. Don't smile, slouch, strut and keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing something.

          "This was your life before you came to Auradon?" Ellie asked.

          "It's not something to be proud of, but it helped us survive," Jay said.

          "Don't even say please or thank you. Just chill. No pun intended," Evie said while looking at Ellie who fought back a smile of her own.

          "I think we can chill," the blonde said with her hands in the pockets of her blue jacket.

          "Let me tell you something you can really trust. Everybody's got a wicked side. I know you think that you could never be like us," Evie sang as she stood with Jay and Carlos. Ellie and Ben looked at each other for a moment before looking at the three VK's. "Watch and learn so you can get it right."

          Ellie watched closely as Jay and Carlos joined Evie and gave them tips on how to behave on the Isle. "You need to drag your feet. You need to nod your head. You need to lean back. Slip through the cracks. You need to not care," they sang.

          "Uh, you need to not stare," Carlos said while lightly tapping Ben on his jaw.

          "You need a whole lot of help," the boys said.

          "You need to not be yourself. You wanna be cool? Let me show you how. Need to break the rules. I can show you how. And once you catch this feeling," Evie said.

          "Yeah, once you catch this feeling, you'll be chillin', chillin', oh! Chillin' like a villain. Chillin'! Chillin' like a villain. Chillin'! Chillin' like a villain. Hey! Chillin' like, chillin' like. Hey! A villain," the three of them sang while Ben tried to copy their dance moves and Ellie just watched and listened.