022, the wand for the crown

FROZEN HEART ━━ 022

( THE WAND FOR THE CROWN )

          WHEN THE KIDS CROSSED THE BRIDGE AND THE BARRIER, Jay went into the trunk to get the swords and Ellie still held the fake wand. Mal and Evie noticed the extra company the others brought which included Lonnie, Kaia and Marisa.

          "I made them bring me," Lonnie said as she hugged the two girls.

          "Ellie just didn't have the patience to argue with us," Kaia said.

          "Do you guys know how to use a sword?" Evie asked.

          "My mother taught me how to swing a sword and shoot an arrow before I could even talk," the redhead said as she smiled confidently.

          "I didn't even realize you brought your bow and arrows," Ellie said as she noticed the bow and quiver of arrows around Marisa's shoulders.

          "They'll never know what hit them," Marisa laughed.

          "Let me see that," Mal said as she looked at the fake wand. Ellie gave it to her so she could get a close look at it and she smiled at how real it looked. "Wow, what a beauty."

          "It's noon," Jay said.

          "Everybody ready?" Mal asked and everyone nodded.

          "Are you sure you'll be okay?" Carlos said and lowered his voice so no one else could hear them. "Hayes will be there and when he sees you he will not hold back."

          "I'm counting on it," Ellie said as they walked through the huge pipe that led to Pirates Bay.

          Once everyone was there, Ellie looked around and took it all in. There was a huge ship and wooden construction everywhere she looked. The place was filled to the brim with pirates and it really lived up to its name. Uma, Harry, Gil and Hayes were in for a surprise once they realized that Mal gave them a fake wand but something told her that they were really gonna put up a good fight.