Chapter 3

"When am I going to meet this mysterious brother of yours?" Jane just laughed, before bringing her seltzer to her lips, while they followed the large crowd of people to their school's football stadium. "He's not mysterious, he's just like any other college athlete. Stem major who smokes cigarettes, and only fucks with white girls."

That made Adel grimace before she drank from the cold can in her hand, "Exactly, you wouldn't like him."

"Sounds like I wouldn't." She agreed, "Maybe you'll see your hookup at the game." That made her drink even more, "God, I hope not."

"What? You said he was hot and nice."
"He was, but I feel like if I ever see him again I'm gonna want to reach out, and that would be horrible." Jane nodded, "That's fair, it's a huge campus so you probably won't ever see him again."

Adel nodded, "Wish I could say that about Devin. Tuesday is going to suck." Jane laughed while throwing her arm around her friend, and kissing her cheek. "It's okay, they'll be more Devin's. Well maybe that's not a good thing per say, but you know what I mean."

Adel laughed, and nodded along. It was only two in the afternoon, and both of them had made the decision to start pregaming at noon, alongside the rest of their friends who lived down their hall. So there they were, walking to the game in yellow crop tops, and short shorts.

Neither one of them knew a thing about football, let alone enjoyed watching it; However, both of them didn't care because of how drunk they became after finishing the cans in their hands, and being surrounded by their friends.

"Woohoo!" Jane cheered, as the famous horse galloped across the field, signaling that the game was about to begin.
"Poor horse." Adel mumbled, making the person next to her nod in agreement.

"I'm Adel by the way, what's your name?"
She asked them, with a smile on her face.
"I'm Kenny, you're Jane's roommate right? We have geology together."

Adel nodded, though she didn't remember them. "Oh cool, I hardly pay attention in that class." They laughed, "Me too, that professor is so boring." She laughed too, "Right? It's so annoying I can't."

Their conversation was cut short, as Jane grabbed her hand, getting her attention as she talked to a group of people who stood behind her. "Yes?" She asked, "These are some of my brothers friends, guys this is Adel."

Adel smiled at them all, before getting their actual names. "I'm Florence," one friend introduced, and just as the other opened their lips to speak, she heard a familiar voice say, "Here, Janie."

Instantly, her head snapped towards the direction of where he was, and she wanted to die right there. "Adel, this is Kyung, my brother." Their brown eyes had made eye contact over a dozen times within the last 24 hours, but this time felt different, and neither one of them was sure why.

"Nice to meet you, Kyung." She said with a smile, making him smile too. "Y-you too, Adel." The way he stammered made his sister glance at him, but she didn't question it.

"She's hot, I know." She teased, making them all laugh. "What's your Snapchat, girlie?" Florence asked, making Adel smile at her as she pulled out her phone. "Are you a first year too?" She shook her head, "I'm a senior, Babes.  Are you both freshmen?" They both nodded, and she pouted her bottom lip, "Aw little babies."

Adel laughed, while adding Florence back on Snapchat. "So are you excited to graduate?" She shook her head while saying, "Not at all. I have so much more schooling left, and I just want to marry rich."

Adel tried to laugh to keep from looking at Kyung, "I feel you." Jane said while toasting with her, as she held a freshly opened hard seltzer in her hand. "Want one? I can have Ky get yo-"