L O S T M O R T A L S

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not professionally edited, so please understand if it has grammatical and/or typographical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime.

© Lostmortals

BLURB

Phoenix Academy unlocks the fire within.

Eris Alderhaide has known her power for long, but she kept it, until she entered Phoenix Academy. Finally, makikilala niya na ang sarili niya, she'll be able to control her powers and live like others.

Iyon ang akala niya.

Marami pa palang nakatagong lihim tungkol sa pagkatao niya, at dito, sa Phoenix Academy, niya matutuklasan ang kwento ng nakaraan, ng kasalukuyan, at ng kinabukasan. Kaya niya kayang harapin ang mga iyon?

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hi! This is the first book under the series, Academies of Realms. This was written when I was only 14 years old, kaya't pagpasensyahan niyo na po hihi. I hope you enjoy reading! ♡ and if you don't like stories na may mga errors pa and not well built na sentence structure, feel free to leaave.

I also dedicate this story for ate april_avery and ate imdixiepixie
Thank you po for inspiring my young mind to write!

Thank you so much typicaljeon for the wonderful book cover! The cover fits the story so much! I love you huhu. Check out her other works on her profile too! You won't be disappointed.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.