Of Monster Or Of Man?

(A/N hey,  you get it you're female right, sorry if you're not, use your imagination, also you have my mental illness, I'm a schiz bish all's well that ends well hmm.. enjoy the read, have a good day, stay happy stay safe... I'm only writing this because I think the corona thing that's happening now, while I'm writing is a great influence to the storyline, hence my activity, yeah well have fun, Also I drew the pic above and the front cover, one above was the first attempt... BYEEEE xox L)

★*****★

After you had rested in your... not so homey hole, you got dressed as neatly as you could make yourself look and scurry out into the world. Passing many people who gave you the oddest of glances...or rather stares.

You made your way to the building of which you worked, though you weren't a big shot, just a cleaner and someone to fetch the coffee orders, you still played a large roll in moving the cogs of the place. On many occasion you had helped to invigorate the people of your workplace. You also helped stimulate the happiest feelings in people, which was quite good, since many of them were rather antsy and just bastards, if it weren't for you, chairs, tables and hot teas would be flying!

★*****★

As soon as you enter the building your boss throws a tantrum about you not working hard enough, you were told to get the packages in the lift and other such tasks, you followed her orders with a curt nod and she softened her gaze, apologising, see, nice to you isn't she?! 

Making your way over to the Security man's desk - you're friends with him but often forget his name (A/N my lazy ass writing, I don't know, okay?!) - he picks his head up and aims his vision at you, he smiles and you say, "Can't believe you still watch this crap!" You laugh heartily and he shakes his head saying that it wasn't utter trash and whatnot. You stroll off towards the elevator and take the deliveries to where they needed to go, though something seemed off...

...You found the floor that needed said packages, rolling them in on a trolly, you meet the woman and eye the women changing into skin tight clothing, 'very nice, definitely appropriate' you think. 

After passing over the packages to the lady in charge there, you opened one box and saw the contents.. 'oOo It'S tHe V dUdE's EqUiPMeNt!' You sneakily take one of the boxes and hide it beneath your velvet-feel(you're cheap) crimson coat. 

Hurrying out you are about to get out to the lobby when you see it all swing into action. Not before long there was a tape playing V addressing the people and telling them how they can help to strive for a future they deserve, without a parliament for one, which you fully agreed with.

You hurry to the corner, still holding the box, a police guard comes running after you and you sprint while cussing rather rhythmically. Taking a sharp turn you skid into the closet, you dress yourself in the items inside the box. After you were certain the men had gone, you're out and listening to the rest of the recording. Soon making your way towards the broadcasting room, already certain of a plan, meeting and walking over the dead and/or dying bodies, casting aside any fear you held, jumping towards the police guys left fighting the figure, the REAL V.

"I think you have the wrong trout in this torturous tournament of terror!~" You say in the most seductive, masculine voice you could, trying to act like your villainous hero, you sway towards the men, there were now only two, thanks to V's blades, they twist their heads in confusion and fear, you circle them and V follows you en suite.  

All of a sudden you kick at the man in front of you, V joining you, you go back-to-back and fight them, you barely fight, rather just kick them in the nuts then roundhouse kick him in the face. 

Once both men seemed out, you turn to meet the real V and say, "Oh, but which of us is the REAL V!? I could never tell, could you, sir?~" You do a petite bow and the real V tilts his head, you breathe heavily, he chuckles at your comment and you take his hand in yours while you bow further and 'kiss' his gloved hand with your masked face. You crane your neck and see him just before you are whacked on the back of the head by the guy behind you.