Lost My Mind To You

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

★V's POV★

I couldn't quite believe my luck... Not in the least did I expect to see her again... Though she came to me with a friend... Either she has moved on with her and is just playing with my feelings, trying to get her friend jealous?? Or she was scared to meet me alone... None of which seemed like her sort of behaviour. 

**

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when she begins to twist in her sleep. I look down and watch her body as she shifts. Her beauty is incomprehensible, I don't want to lose her to the cruel world, not again! 

As she's between my thighs and her head was on my chest I had been finding it slightly uncomfortable.. with my groin being used as her cushion and all. But she made happy sleepy noises so I didn't dare wake her.

All of a sudden she slips down my chest, her soft, little hands fumbling with my gloved ones, I smile softly but then stiffen immensely as she lays her head just above my groin, she rolled over and her face rested on my inner thigh... My brain was scattered and I could feel my stomach doing flips! This was insane, how could her unintentional acts maker me feel so... So... Like this?!

I decided it best to put a cushion behind her, covering my privates, since it seemed to be getting odd.. but her arm curled around the cushion and without realising it...I had made things worse. Her forearm was now grazing against my privates and I could hardly bare it, how badly I wanted to have my way with her.. But she was sleeping, I didn't want to wake her... And plus, she could well be in a relationship with her friend over there- she's filming us. How long HAD HER FRIEND BEEN FILMING US?! 

My mind was racing, wtf was I meant to do? I could hardly yell after her, y/n is asleep... Okay then, I can't go get her either... I can't cease her phone or they'll both be at my necks! I suppose we'll just have to see how this one plays out.

★****★

★3rd person POV★

Daylight seeps through a tunnel pipe just outside where the Shadow Gallery's entrance was located, the dust and dirt shimmer and refract the heavenly light from above, illuminating the cold, dark depths of the Underground.

F/n was still sleeping in your room and you were laying on the couch, missing the heat of the man's body, you lay clueless as to why he kept tensing and freaking out any time you went to touch him... You just presume he had a Wet Dream about you or something daft.

V was cooking breakfast at the stove and you were tempted to walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist... But couldn't get your bearings right, you were still feeling the reoccurring trick of the mind thing where he reminded you of your father and that's a scary thought in itself.

There was the crackle of bacon and the raw scent of earthy eggs in the pan also. It was making you rather hungry just sniffing at it from afar.

You find it strange that your friend wasn't up, especially since she was a morning person (A/N just pretend if they're not), so you decide to go check on her. When you walk in, there are books on the bed, on the floor and just about anywhere except where they should be. You huff with irritation, then you realise why they were out of place. Your friend was taking pictures of your painted memorial with her phone, not that you minded that, it was more the fact you'd made it especially for V... So you blew your fuse.

" F/n! WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! THAT'S MY ART! DON'T JUST TAKE PICTURES WITHOUT ASKING ME!" She cowered from you and apologised over and over. You heard V humming in the kitchen and you realised how scary you were being towards your friend, she'd done nothing wrong. She whimpered and asked if you were feeling okay and you reply, "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to snap-" she cut in and said,