『 Intro 』

Changkyun's POV 

Tomorrow, everything will probably gonna be very very different from last year and when I say very, it means VERY. ah and also, I need more holidays cz u see each year when I set foot into my so-called high school, my heart beats like boom boom boom, it's cz I have a crush on this one fine looking girl, her name is Chae Y/N, she's a sister of one of my close friend Chae Hyungwon, they both looked alike. I have liked y/n since my junior year and now I'm on my senior year and still so very shy to even talk to her, I have to admit it that I'm quite popular at my school, every girls want me ( I MEAN WHO DOESNT ), but y/n, well she seems to not knowing my existence.

                  She's popular alright , and she a baddie;), ngl here but I'm a 100% confident with everything but when it comes to Chae Y/N, I loses my whole confidence in one second, her brother Chae Hyungwon, once told me that y/n don't have a boyfriend, yet, and she DON'T want one, okay it's fine I'm okay, but there's only one thing I wanna know about her, well Hyungwon told me that she have a crush on a boy in our school and I wanna know who it was but Hyungwon said he don't know cz y/n kept the secret to herself.

                  Well guess I'll just have to find it out myself tho, and y/n have A LOT of male friends and one of her closest male friend was my own best friend Lee Jooheon. I seriously don't know where'd those boys get their confidence to talk to y/n, tch.

『hey wut do u guys think?』