『 soft 』

You heard the alarm on your phone beeps and u slowly groan knowing that it's morning and you have to go to school, u tried to get out of Changkyun's warm embrace but ur too weak and he pulled you even closer. "Ja.gi.ya" he said. You only reply to him with a 'hm' and he open his eyes and it met yours. 

"What time is it?" He asked. "It's 6:30 am now, we have to get ready for school" You told him and hug him tighter for more comfort. "Nahh let's just stay like this for few more minutes." "Aih, Oppa are u insane?" You quickly said to him and sit up only to receive a surprised Changkyun. "Babygirl, I wake up everyday on 7:00 am cz school starts at 8, and everyday I came to school early tho" then he open his arms and you get back there to hug him. "Oppa" you called him. "Hm?" "Can I like,,ask u something" "pfft is that supposed to be a question honey? Ur my baby of course you can!" 

"Was it true that you have liked me since our freshman year??" Then he look at you and smile. "Yep that's true, ever since I first saw you I have a huge crush on you, I tried to keep it cool but it somehow makes me even more shy, I always trying my best to talk to you but when the time comes there's always something that blocked my way, I know that like almost all girl in our school always gathered around me and act stupidly annoying but they're not my type, I like a baddie lookin girl like you, the one that's always chill and keep everything cool, the one that never annoys people, the one that knows how to win people's hearts, it's everything you have, you have the exact personality that I've been looking for, you caught my whole attention and I can't just say that I don't like you because you have been making me more focus on you ever since I first saw you." He explained everything and you whimpers cz u sad by the way he talks. 

"Hm Oppa you should have told me about this earlier ~" "what do you mean?" "I have liked you since our freshman year too but I'm just too shy to talk to you cz the fact that every girls want you" then he chuckled lowly and bring you closer to him. "That's okay we're together now, everyone in the school already knows about this, and— Ouh baby it's almost 7 now let's go we have to get ready for school." He said and the both of you went to take a shower and get ready. Meanwhile your brother Hyungwon, he's already done since 6:40 am now and he's in the living room waiting for you both. 

"What took you lovebirds so long?" He asked. "Huh Ouh we just woke up late just now" you told him and the 3 of you went to school.

『 this ones a bit short cz im not in a good condition, sorry:( 』