『 fun 』

(Okay first of all in this chapter, I will be giving a name for y/n's girls cz I don't wanna write y/f/n it makes me tired. -yena)

You open your eyes feeling yourself laying down on a soft mattress, you realized that you're home and you're inside your room, so you slowly get up from bed and walked outside, you went downstairs and saw your brother and his gangs were at the living room sitting still like a statue looking sad. 

"Eo, why are you guys like this? Is everything all right?" You ask with voice full of concern. Then they all went to you and beg for your apology. "Hhhahhhhhh y/nnnn were very sorry please forgive us if we didn't prank you this shit will never happen!" Kihyun whines while tugging at your sleeve. "Yea and...and we beg for your apology please forgive us we will be a good boy for you after this we are very sorry!" Minhyuk said to you with soft sobs leaving you completely confused. "Hm...PLEASE FORGIVE US WE PROMISE WE WILL NEVER PRANK YOU!" Jooheon said to you and you just stand there and confused. "Ok...oke oke oke...holdup, first of all even if I have no idea what's going on I'll just forgive you guys and second, bruh, stop acting like a child, you guys are a grown up" you simply said and went to the living room, they all followed you behind and sit there with you. "What the actual hell has gotten into you guys?" You asked as you ruffles Changkyun's hair softly. "Well actually,,we were planning to prank you today but things got under control and just now your girls came here and they just gave us a good scold since they saw you fainted at the park, we felt really bad now, we're very sorry" Shownu said to you and pouts a little. "Ahhh, that's okey, it's not your fault anyways, I just skipped my meals today that's why I fainted. Wtv it is no worries you boys did nothing wrong!" You said and smiled and they sigh in relief. "Ouh btw, what did my girls said to you guys?" You teasingly asked earn a groan from each one of them. "It starts of like this..." Wonho said.

Flashback to when your girls scolded them.

Each six of your girls pulled every one of them to the living room after they sent you to your room, then those boys just sit there already shaking, including your brother. "Before we start, harsh or gentle" your friend Hann asked with a serious face. "Hah, never mind that, they always so harsh on y/n we should give them a good harsh scold" your other friend called Chaesa said. "What were you guys thinking pulling a prank on y/n?? She have to leave yesterday cz you guys pranked her ON HER DAMN BIRTHDAY, and today you guys pranked her and it's gone wrong, what if she have to stay at the hospital?? Huh? Who's in trouble? Of course us! Because we already asked a permission from y/n's parents to hangout with her this whole month and if her parents knows about this the blame will be on us! There're lots of peoples out there to put a prank on why y/n?" Avn said with a loud voice. And then one of your friend called Jess look at Changkyun with a serious face and make an eye contact with him. "You" Jess called out at Changkyun. "M-me?" He cluelessly answered. "Yes you, IM CHANG KYUN. you are y/n's boyfriend and ur still with your bros pranking on her, you do know that y/n have a weak heart and she's very easy to collapse, right? What if she suddenly collapsed and never wake up? Huh??! Who's in trouble?? Of course us!" Jess loudly said with anger slowly rise inside of her. "Eunggg we are very sorry we didn't mean to!" Joohoney whines and they all beg for apology. "Next time this shit happen, there will be no forgiveness for you guys, ARRASSO?!" Your friend called Yeorum said as she grabbed her bag harshly from the floor. "NE!!" The boys said and your girls left. "Wuahhh those girls scolded us like they're our mother! Ahhh Jebal?!" Wonho said but then one of your friend called Baejin appeared back from the door. "Yah you talk back about us and all of you will be my secret ingredients for my dinner tonight" she said and left. "This is unbelievable, they're like the mother of gods!" Hyungwon said and tiredly sigh. 

End of flashbacks.

"So that's what actually happened to us" Wonho told you and apologetically smiled. "Hm, you guys deserve it anyways" you said without any expressions at all. "YAHHH" the boys shouted at you and you just laughed at their behavior.

Time skipped.

"What do you guys want for dinner?? I'm ordering now!" You asked them and you receive so many requests from each one of them, like Minhyuk was craving for Pizzas, Wonho was craving for Ramen, and you yourself are craving for food, so you decided to orders everything and it surprises them including your brother cz you ordered so many foods. "Who's gonna pay? I left my wallet at my sister's house yesterday" said jooheon. "Bro that's okay my sister is very rich she'll pay for every single food that she ordered" Hyungwon said only to receive a smack from you. "It's because I'm not a type to waste all my money like you" you said and then the bell rings and you go take all the foods. You places them on the table and you guys started to dig in. 

"Wahhh this feels like heaven!" Wonho dramatically said as he slurped his ramen. "Bro you just ate ramen two hours ago" Kihyun said to him and make a boring face. "Hm after this, let's play truth or dare!" Shownu suggested and you guys happily agreed. 

~~~

"Oke oke oke!!!! I'll start!" Minhyuk shouted happily. "Hyungwon truth or dare" he asked. "Umm, truth..?" "Okay, was it true that you have a crush on Wonho?" And then the room was filled with teasing and hollering and a blush Hyungwon. "Umm, ne..." He shyly answered. "Wahhhh I knew it ur gay for him!" You excitedly said and all of them laughed. "Ya yahhh yah, okay my turn, y/n truth or dare" Hyungwon gave you a death glare and a sly smirk. "I choose dare" you confidently said and stick a tounge out at him. "I dare you to kiss Changkyun until he gets a boner" then Changkyun lick his lips and shyly smiled cz you both sat next to each other. "Broooo just kiss her already" Shownu said with an excited laugh, soon you and Changkyun started to kiss each other and it was amazing it feels like heaven and you felt like you were on cloud nine. The kiss soon became more hotter as it was filled with passion and lust, you realized Changkyun's hand made its way to your waist and down to your ass, let's just say that the two of you forget that the others were there so you accidentally moan a bit when he squeezes your ass and then you both heard them cleared their throat. 

"Oke oke times up now get off you two" Shownu said and hid his face using a cushion. "You both seems to enjoying the kiss huh? I wonder how'd they looked like behind close doors;)" Hyungwon smirks leaving you blush super hard. "AAaaahhhh HAHAHSHAJAHAHHA" Wonho mimicked your moan and they laugh harder than usual. You guys spent almost 4 hours together and it's time for them to leave. 

"We should leave now, we'll see again tomorrow, bye!" They said to you and Hyungwon, Changkyun kissed you goodbye and left with them. 

"You sure having fun kissing him just now huh?" Hyungwon smirked at you. "Ugh stop it I know ur just jealous." You rolled your eyes and the both of you laughed together. "I'm tired, I should get ready for bed..bye" you said to Hyungwon and he entered his room, you went to drink some milk and went upstairs to your room and sleep. Tomorrow will be full of surprises, you thought and drifted off to a deep slumber.

『 I'm back😙 』