『 the confession 』

As soon as he said he liked you, you stop on ur damn track and trying to process what he just said but it seems like your brain just stop functioning at that time, you heard heavy footsteps running towards you and there he is, standing in front of you and make a confident eye contact. 

"Y/n, I know it's weird and akward cz I said that I liked you but I can't help it, I just have to let it out of my chest cz it hurts so much seeing you with someone else, okay? And I don't care if you wanna see me as a stranger, or a weirdo but that's it, yes I just confessed to you cz I have liked you since our junior year and each year you acted like I'm invisible, and it's true that I'm always so confident around those girls that wants me but when it comes to you, I'm very shy and my whole ass confidence will lost in one damn second, everytime I look at you I felt happy but nervous and shy, it's because you're so perfect and the fact that you are Chae Hyungwon's sister makes everything around me unbelievable, and if you didn't notice why I always hangout with Hyungwon its because when I'm with him, it feels like I'm with you, Hyungwon resembles you a lot and when he's cracking jokes or having fun with me, it really really feels like I'm having fun with you, I like you okay? I like you and I love you, if it wasn't my hyungs who helped me with this we both will probably never talked to each other , I know I'm acting very silly in front of a very kind and famous bad girl but what can I do tho? I like you so much! Hhhhh Chae Y/N, once again I'm very sorry for the sudden confession and I completely understand if you don't like me and we both can just be friends, well I gtg, I don't wanna waste my favorite person's time, see you tomorrow" he confessed to you and was about to leave when you grabbed his arm not letting him go.

"Is anything wrong?" He asked seemed very worried. "I..liked you too..?" You confessed with a breath stuck on your throat. Without wasting any time that he had, Changkyun quickly pulled you into a rough kiss. You were very surprised but when you finally get used to it, you replied back the kiss and it was very smooth and passionate, 'he's a great kisser' you thought to yourself as you both kissed each other. After about 5 minutes you guys pulled back for air and smiled at each other until there's a group of boys shouting and hollering at you and Changkyun, turns out to see your brother and his 5 boys. The 6 of them run to you and Changkyun while happily shouted something that no one would ever understand. 

"Are you two finally together?!" Minhyuk happily asked while slightly hit Changkyun's arm. "Hhhh yea we are" Changkyun replied with a shy smile. "Hya, I'm very happy for the both of you, you guys are finally together after all these years Changkyun just kept the feelings to himself but look at him now, so confident and also ALREADY TAKEN WOOOOOOOO" Jooheon hollers and happily laughed. "yah Changkyun-ah, take care of my sister and keep her safe, she's the only sister I have and I don't wanna see her getting hurt by my own best friend okay? You should love her more than she loves you" Hyungwon dramatically said and everyone laughed. "Bro stop acting soft on me ur not like this" you said with an evil grin and the guys laughed even harder. "What?? I'm just being a good brother to you, and in fact I never mistreated you" Hyungwon sarcastically said and act cool. "Hah, says the one that harshly pick me up and locked me in the attic for 3 damn hours!" You snapped back at your brother and the situation became more funny, Changkyun then pull you closer to him and back hug you. "Hyung-ah, don't worry I will keep her safe more than u do" Changkyun said and Hyungwon tiredly laughed. "Hey let's head home, it's like almost 5 hours were at school since morning and everyone's already head back before us" Shownu told you guys and all of you head back home. You and your 'new boyfriend' Changkyun exchange numbers and he went back to his home which is not far from yours, it'll only took about 5 to 6 minutes like that to reach his house from yours. 

Night.

You weren't sleeping tonight cz just now you drank 4 cups of iced americano and now ur nor sleepy at all (bruh— this actually happened to me once cz i LOVE iced americano so much i could drink 10 cups at once if i could). So since ur not sleepy, you decided to stay overnight at the game room downstairs at the basement cz it's night and when ur not sleepy you will always went downstairs to do smth interesting. You played a lot of video games there and you even eat a lot of snacks, you enjoyed being alone it's fun, but then you saw a shadow at the door and you immediately stop doing everything that you do and stayed there quietly, when the door open you were about to freak out but it's just your brother.