『 our little fight 』

Sighing to yourself, you flop yourself on your bed, completely feeling like a complete asshole searching everywhere for him just now. "Seriously Im Changkyun, where are you when I needed you?" You thought to yourself and tried calling him. 

"Hello?" He started.

"Changkyun-ah, where are you right now? Can you just show up at my house and don't make me tired of searching for you? I've been out there for like ,,MORE than 5 hours?! I've been searching for you everywhere and you expected me to know where to find you?? Are you insane? You think I'm a robot?? Huh?! Like heck— can you just send me your location so I can come and see ya? It's not like we have to pay for sending our location to people?!" you blurted out at him.

"Omygawd y/n why are you being so harsh on me?! This is like the 5th time you yelled at me! Who are you to being so harsh to me when I'm your fucking boyfriend? You can't even find me yet and you're still there blaming me, I need my rest to protect you more in the future, let me rest here, you know this place?! YOU DO KNOW?! We've been here many times?! HUH it clearly shows that you haven't fully recover yet, tsk" 

You were startled by his words, the way he yelled at you makes your heart shattered into pieces, this isn't him, this is not the real him, it's not the kind Changkyun that I know, you thought before saying something to him.

"Look who's being harsh now, you yelled to me and told me that you needed your motherfucking rest to protect me more in the future, but you're still out there yelling your lungs out at me as if we're nothing, and yes I haven't fully recover yet, are you happy now? I will be like this forever, I will never get my memories back and I'll stay in this ugly condition forever, are you happy now Im Changkyun? You should be grateful cz I used my whole energy to go out searching for you, do you expect me to just stay home forgetting about you? I am not like that , that is so NOT me—"

"CHAE Y/N YOU HAVENT FULLY RECOVER YET SO DONT BOTHER GOING OUT IN THE MORNING TO SEARCH FOR ME?! AND JUST NOW YOU CALLED ME INSANE?! YOU YOURSELF ARE THE MOST INSANE HERE CZ YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR UGLY REST CZ YOU ARE NOT RECOVER YET?! WAS IT REALLY HARD FOR YOU TO STAY AT HOME AND REST?? LET ME BE HERE AT THE PLACE IM STAYING AT RIGHT NOW, YOU KNOW THIS PLACE SO WHY BOTHER BLAMING ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON?" 

"Is this what you want? You wanna end our fucking relationship now? Fine then Changkyun, our relationship is now over, don't dare come here and see me" you said to him with a shakey voice and soft sniffs.

"Wait y/n, you—"

"Enough, I gotta go, I needed to take my ugly rest as you told me just now" you told him with a broken heart and end the call.

Without wasting your time you harshly throw your damn phone to the wall and switch off the lights soon drifting off to a deep sad slumber.

Changkyun's POV.

The moment I knew I fucked up, and I regretted so much for yelling at her, what has gotten into me seriously?! She can clearly remember me now and I'm right here have no clue that she remembered me, if only I knew about this in the first place we wouldn't fight like this, Ouh woW— I'm so mad at myself for being a bad boyfriend to her, and I can't just go back now, I'm sleeping here tonight, cz this place is me and y/n's house that we bought together months ago, like wTF?! Now how to seriously see y/n? Ugh my bad self.

End of his POV.

『 I'm in a lack of brain cells now wtf😂 』

『 next chapter will be a long one I promise 』