『 she can't remember me 』

forever remain ot7 supporter💕

    After 20 minutes of waiting, Hyolyn arrived and she rang the doorbell, Changkyun open the door for her and she smiled. "Where's y/n?" She asked. "Ouh she's inside, can u maybe, talk to her, about me and her? I've tried everything, she just can't remember me" Changkyun lowered his head feeling nervous and shy. "Are you telling me that you wanna give up now?" Changkyun shot his head up looking at Hyolyn and widened his eyes. "Wha- No NO of course,, no, I just, hhhhh I don't know what else to do" Hyolyn smiled at him and walked inside. "Y/n!!!!" Changkyun heard Hyolyn laugh with you. "Maybe it's good to take a walk outside..?" He said to himself and walk out.

Changkyun keep his head down the entire walk and don't even know what's going on with the world, as he walked, he bumped into something, well, more like someone, when he look up its Hyungwon, both of them were very surprised to see each other after so long since Changkyun always stay indoors these days. "Mwo— egh aniya, why are you here where's y/n?" He panicly asked. "Calm your ass down she's at home with Hyolyn noona" Hyungwon widened his eyes and groan. "Why—ugh why does Hyolyn at my house? Who asked her to come over??" "I do..." Hyungwon dramatically gasps at Changkyun and hold his shoulder and slightly shake Changkyun's body. "Why do you call her?! Ugh now I have to walk back to my piano class" Changkyun shot him a quick smirk and chuckled. "I see ur scared of Hyolyn so much aren't you;)?" Hyungwon scoffed and was about to say something but then he got a phone call. "Serves you right" Changkyun said and smirk leaving Hyungwon groaning like crazy. "Pick it up!" Changkyun barked at him. "Never! I will block Hyolyn's number and she can't—" "oops" Changkyun pick the phone up for Hyolyn and Hyungwon yelled. "YAH WT—"

"YEOBOSAEYO?!" She yelled.

'Aishh you again' Hyungwon sigh and finally gave in.

"Yeobosaeyo..?" He nervously answered.

"Where are you what took you so long to pick up the damn call?"

"I..umm— I'M STILL AT M-MY PIANO..CLASS" He lied. Again.

"Pshh you know you can't and never can lie to me, your class finished at 3:00 pm nows already 3:45, home, NOW" she said and end the call.

"I kinda enjoy seeing you and Hyolyn fighting!" Changkyun said and Hyungwon just scoffed. "Hey, wanna stop by at Starbucks?" Hyungwon asked him and they both walked to Starbucks and hangout there for a bit.

~~~

Time skipped.

"Unnie, are you okay?" You asked Hyolyn cz she got the worried + mad look on her face. "20 minutes ago, I called your brother, to come home quick and now where is he" she sigh and sit next to you. "Ouh, just now he sent me a picture of him and Changkyun at Starbucks—" "can I see" you chuckle softly and show Hyolyn the picture.

hyungwon.oppa;

oppa;