『 what have I done¿! 』

"Bro goodluck with her this is ur chance! " Jooheon whispered to Changkyun and he switched places with you. Changkyun got sweats all over him cz he's nervous, I mean who wouldn't when their crush is gonna sit NEXT to them, right? As soon as u placed ur bag at the chair u sit down and smiled at him. "Hey Changkyun we meet again!" You said to him with a bright smile and wasn't nervous at all cz although u liked him and have a crush on him u still see him as a friend. He shyly nodded at you with a blush. "Changkyun say smth c'mon ur a man" you told him and changes your focus on the whiteboard. 

Changkyun's POV

Y/n is VERY VERY brave, the way she talked to me is very casual and she said 'we meet again' so SHE DID NOTICED ME this whole year why am I acting so stupid in front of her right now T^T... I swear I'm a blushing mess now, then just then I received a message from no other than my friend Jooheon. 

Joohoney1hunnit_

  - BRO— whAt thE fUck diD uR wHolE fuCkiNg aSs d0?! IS THAT HOW YOU         TREAT  YOUR FUCKING  C  R  U  S  H ?!

                                                                                                                                                                         NaneunI.M

 - I.M IS NER FUCKING VOUS?! SHE SAID 'WE MEET AGAIN' BRO— I AM SO NERVOUS   L  I  T  E  R  A  L  L  Y   VERY VERY NERVOUS?!

Joohoney1hunnit_

  - okay lemme help u, try talk to her or ask her some questions or smth, cz u see y/n's girls are all over me voting for you both to be together tho— bye see after class.

User   joohoney1hunnit_   is offline .

I sighed to myself and look at Jooheon only to see that he's already flirting with y/n's girls. Maybe I'll just have to talk or say smth tho

End of Changkyun's POV.

Changkyun began to write down everything from the whiteboard on a piece of paper but then he got disturbed by you. "Hey Changkyun can u lend me ur pen, or do you have purple pen?? Can I?" You asked him nicely. "I..uh— I ,,huh yea —" but then Jooheon cut the damn line between Changkyun and u. "Y/n u want a purple pen here u go!" Jooheon quietly shouted at u. "Thanks baby! That's okay Changkyun u can keep that pen" u said to him and peck his cheeks. 'lol I'm confident what can I do'  you thought to yourself and smiled cutely at him. After 1 hour of the Chemist class everyone can take a rest for as long as they want it to and there u are akwardly sit next to Changkyun. "Hey Changkyun do u have Instagram? Or Tiktok?? Twitter or smth?¿" you asked him out of boredom. "Um, yea I have.." He answered coldly which actually had made u hurt but u still tries to control it. "Ouh okay" u said and went back to whatever you were doing. "Hey Changkyun can u lend me ur pencil please" you asked him nicely. "Uh..here..here ya go" he give it to you without making any eye contact. 

'Did I do something wrong? He acted like he hates me'  you thought to yourself and shrugged it off, you were very hurt by the way he treats you, well don't get me wrong but I'm a bad girl too tho at my school I admit it and sometimes bad girls got hurt the most ngl, you sat there and your fucking mood changes from happy to mad mad, everyone in the school was warned to NOT making Chae Y/N mad, except for Hyungwon he's ur brother, a mad and angry you is very scary everyone knows it. "Here thanks" you said to him and give him the pencil back and u did not make the eye contact. 

RINGGGG!!!!

"Ouh look classes over its lunch time bye" you said to him and fake a smile and quickly get out of the class with your girls. "Yah Changkyun-ah, wtf did u do to her?? She seems pretty mad" Jooheon asked him as they both walked out to the park to find the other boys. "Mad? Y/N's mad??" "Yes bitch didn't u realize the way she bang the door just now??" Ouh she's mad...Changkyun thought. "Well, I think it's because of me being cold around her, I think" Changkyun slowly spoke with his head down. "Aigo...u should not do that, okay why don't I'll help you, since I'm close to her then maybe I can help you tho! I'll ask her!" Then Changkyun widened his eyes. "Do u want it or not??" Changkyun just nodded and kept quiet the whole time at school.

ding! you receive a message and it says from joobaby 

joobaby

- y/n, are u okay?? U seemed to be mad just now :(

chaeyn 

- Ouh nothin, I'm just mad at your boy Changkyun, he's been acting so strange and cold around me he didn't even make an eye contact with me and he's always stuttering and looking uneasy, aish, I should go back to my seat tho, and tell him that he should talk MORE, he's a tough man every girls in this school wants him so act like a real man! Ugh he's actually very lucky cz my anger haven't come to its top yet or else the whole school will be on fire, let's change the seats back and tell Changkyun about this, don't make me mad.

joobaby 

- okay I'll tell him but if we change back our seats Mr.Ahn will be mad!?

chaeyn

- sure man of course he's the only teacher in this school:] he's not a god why must we be scared of him? If he's mad I'll handle it don't worry and besides Mrs.Kim once told us that we should never be afraid to show our real side so that's okay bye I'm off luv u!

joobaby 

- hhhh luv u too..

After he's done texting u, he showed it to Changkyun and immediately his jaw dropped. "Danggg what have I done?!" He shouted to himself and mentally slap his own face. "Bro chill we know how's it feel like" Wonho calmed him down. "Okay first of all you SHOULD talk to her, y/n is a sensitive girl okay noted, and besides, she won't be mad for long" Hyungwon told Changkyun and take a sip of his coffee. "Why don't we set an appointment for you guys! Okay here's the plan, tomorrow after school, I will bring y/n to our usual spot and she have to wait for you to come, don't worry I will not tell her that she will meet you, and then when ur there u should explain everything to her, okay!" Kihyun said and they all agreed, except Changkyun. "Bro, my sister is not gonna stay single forever" Hyungwon patted Changkyun's back and he finally can agree with it. "Okay I'll do it" he said, but will he;)?

『 so yea Monsta X's comeback stage will be on their debut date May 14th, let's hope and wish for the best for our boys! and even though we have to accept that they are 6, OT7 MX are always in my heart, and also SSE didn't tell us yet on how many M...

『 so yea Monsta X's comeback stage will be on their debut date May 14th, let's hope and wish for the best for our boys! and even though we have to accept that they are 6, OT7 MX are always in my heart, and also SSE didn't tell us yet on how many Members are in Monsta X right now cz Wonho was signed in with Highline Ent , anyway I hope Wonho make a comeback on their debut date too tho, he's too precious he even said 'MONBEBE' on fancafe but immediately changed to 'EVERYONE' , he's used to the word MONBEBE he said it for like 1000000 times, and also, if his fandom name would be WONBEBE, just remember that the reflection of WONBEBE is MONBEBE♡ 』