『 changkyun's missing 』

"Changkyun Oppa!!!" 

"Omo! Y/n? You're back!! I miss you so much!" 

"How are you y/n? How have you been?"

"I've been pretty well now Oppa! I miss u so much!"

"That's okay, now that we're together again, nothing will harm us ever—"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH?!" 

You screamed and wake up from the deadliest nightmare of you having an accident by a bus, you were covered up in sweats and you can't control your breath, it was like the feeling of almost die, later your door open and Hyungwon ran towards you and flop himself on your bed. 

"Y/n? Why are you crying is everything—" his words got cut off when you hug him pusing him down in the bed. "Oppa I don't wanna die!" You screamed, he hug you close to his chest and calm you down. "Y/n no one is dying here were safe were very very safe here y/n! Please stop crying!" You look up at him and softly sniff. "w-where's Changkyun— I..I have to see him" you cried and Hyungwon get up and smile at you. "Do you know him now?" You nodded at him and he wiped your tears. "H-he's my boyfriend" you said to him and cried. "You wanna go see him now?" You nodded at him and you get off your bed and take a quick shower since it's already morning now, you dressed yourself in a black hoodie and a black jeans, you ran outside and made your way to Changkyun's house, ringing in the bell, the door open and you expected to see Changkyun but it was his dad. 

"Eo, Annyeong—" "you don't have to introduce yourself, you're Changkyun's girlfriend, right?" You nodded at him. "He's not here now, he already went out, he said he's going somewhere and will be back late" you widened your eyes at what his dad just said. "Ouh..uhh ahjussi, em thank you for telling me, I'll better go now" you bowed at him and leave, you ran to your house and grabbed your brother's key, "hey Hyungwon I'll borrow your car today okay?!" You ran outside before he can even say something, starting the engine you quickly and impatiently drive to Jooheon's house expecting Changkyun is there. You knock on the door and Jooheon open up just to see ur sweating like crazy. 

"Y/n wtf—" "is Changkyun here??" You asked him while hardly panting. "No he's not—" "okay thanks bye" you cut off his words and left, "that's weird" he thought and shrugged it off before closing the door behind him. 

"Mygawddd Changkyun where are you right now" you whines as you stop at the red light. "The last time I saw him at Starbucks, maybe he's there!" You gasps and drive to Starbucks. As soon as you arrive there after 15 minutes of driving, you calmly walk inside and look everywhere for him, but still, there're no signs of him everywhere. Feeling a bit sad and pissed off, you walk outside and dial his numbers.

"Sorry, the number that you've dialed is not—" you skip the male's voice and groan. "holy shit Changkyun where are you??" You cried to yourself as you get in the car. You sat there for awhile, thinking of something, and you can finally remembered back EVERYTHING between you and Changkyun, his voices sounded familiar to you before this because you've been hearing his voice like, everyday, and it makes you sad the fact that when you can remember him, he's gone and nowhere to be found. 

"Aish Changkyun-ah, you told me that I know where to find you if you didn't show up again, but you seriously have no fucking clue how clueless I am right now on searching for you, I've been looking for you everywhere, where are you please please please just answer the damn call I really needed to talk to you right now! Why are you—" suddenly you babbling got cut off when you receive a call from him.

"Yeobosaeyo?" He started.

"OMG IM CHANGKYUN WHERE ARE YOU I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU" you told him with a loud voice.

"I already told you, you know where to find me, there's a lot of other places out there that was filled with great memories of us, don't u think?" He said and ended the call leaving you groaning like crazy. 

You cried, and your tears dramatically falls rolling over your flawless skin, "how could you do this to me when I can remember you" you said to yourself and hit the steering wheel. After like, 14 minutes of crying, you cleared your throat and started to drive again, you made your way to your school and walk inside to search for him, first you went to the garden, the place where you and him confessed to each other and started being lovers, you walk past every bushes at the garden but you can't even see a person there, "guess it's only me here" you sigh and drive away to other places that was filled with great memories of you and Changkyun. Next stop, the amusement park. You spent like almost 20 minutes cz the park was so big, but you still can't find him. 

~~~

Time skipped and you sadly drive back to your house. It's already 9:30 pm now and you came back home with puffy red eyes, walking in and saw no ones home. "Oh right...HyungWon's in itaewon," you shrugged and went upstairs to clean yourself.

Changkyun's POV.

Here I am. Resting at the place where me and y/n always been when we're feeling down. I can't help but to cry, knowing the fact that nothing else I can do to make y/n remember me, I don't wanna put a lot of pressures on my baby but I did this cz I just miss her so much. I miss seeing her ran to me and hug me like a little girl, I miss everything about her, I know that this is not the right time for me to give up but I think I may be needing a rest to protect y/n more after this, this place I'm resting at, she know this place, it just haven't cross her mind yet. I know she will come here and get me, one day, if only I got luck.

『 happy birthday to me 』