『 when the weather was good, when the weather was bad 』

<<<.Last.Chapter.>>> 

(a must read chapter)

Days had passed and so were weeks, so were months and so were years, everyone that you knew already had their own life now, and so were you and your boyfriend Changkyun, it felt like it was only yesterday you guys confessed to each other, and now that the two of you already had a career of your own, you expected that you guys will be very busy and got no time for each other but that was just was expected, maybe. Your boyfriend works as a rapper now and with his super busy schedule, you felt kinda lonely but since you too, are very busy with your work as the CEO of that one successful game company in Korea, you guys are now seriously got no time for each other, maybe you two would spend some relaxing time during weekend, but it's still not much for you, because the fact that he's already so famous and so very busy you guys got no time for each other, you on the other hand, can take a break whenever you want cz you owned the entire building so it's all up to you, but your boyfriend Changkyun, his schedule seemed to be endless these days and it made you sad, but you knew and understand very well that he worked hard for himself and his fans, it's his choice, you can't stop him. It's not like you guys will never see each other, you often visits him at his studio and bring foods, and he always visited you at your office.

~~~

It's weekend now, and it's night too, and here you are, comfortably cuddling with Changkyun, you nuzzles close to him and bury your face on his chest, feeling the warmth of his embrace makes you calm. He was hugging you close to him not letting you go, and he will follow you everywhere you go if you had to get off of him. You two were having a deep late night talks right now since it's what you two always do, it's like a couple-things  for the both of you. 

"Jagiya" he called you and you hummed in response looking up at him. "Do you remember that day where the two of us are very akward cz I didn't talk much to you until my gang made the two of us alone together just so we could confessed our feelings?" He asked you to see if you still remember that day or not, you just laughed with him and hug him tighter. "Oppa stop expecting like I didn't remember it okay, my memories only lost for a couple of weeks, I can clearly remember everything from the very beginning of us" you told him and you guys laughed at how sarcastic you talked. "Awhhhh I'm just making sure you can remember it..hmph how sarcastic of you, I love it" he said before peck your lips softly. 

"Y/n, I was wondering if you wanna hangout with me tomorrow, we can stop by at Starbucks! Or are you busy?" He innocently asked you. "I'd love to! It's been awhile now since we haven't spend some times together, but I dunno if I'm busy or not tomorrow, you know my company, everything was set up last minute" you pouted at him. "Aren't u busy tomorrow? What about your schedules?" He smiled at you and sigh before answering. "I've completed my schedules for this month and Starship is giving me another 1 month break, that's why I wanna spend these whole 1 month break with you" getting up from his warm hug, you grabbed your phone from your bedside table to check for any schedules and you mentally groaned. 

"What's wrong baby? Come here" he said and you put back your phone and hug him back. "I'm busy tomorrow, can't hangout with u:( sorry Hun" you pouted and he playfully kiss your pouted lips. "Hey that's okay, we can always hangout after you're done with your schedules!" You gave him your best innocent face and shook your head. "Baby,,,I don't think my schedules ended in just a day" he pouted and wipe away the tears that slowly falling onto your face. "Babygirl don't cry, omg why are my baby crying??" You hug him only tighter this time and he pats your back. 

After about 10 minutes, he pulled back and kiss you. "Now that you've calmed down a little bit, tell me why are you crying just now, I'm here for you" you wiped your tears and sniff. "I just felt bad cz I can't spend my times with you tomorrow, and I'm sad cz whenever my schedules are done you will be busy again and whenever you are free I will be busy, it's disturbing seriously!" You huffed and close your eyes not wanting any more tears fall. "I feel you, that's okay,— hey, can I come with you tomorrow at work? I'll stay inside your office don't worry!" You look at him and frown. "Are you sure?" He nodded like a happy 5 year old boy and hug you closer to him. "Since you're the ceo of the company I'm sure that your room in that building is big am I right?? So I'll just follow you then!" "But then you'll be bored..!" He sarcastically laugh at you and smiled showing off his dimples.