『 my day today 』

As soon as Changkyun saw Seojun is smirking to you he quickly held you close to him and you both sit down on the wooden chairs. 

"So,,,Im Changkyun, ..how long have you and y/n dated?" Seojun asked but his eyes are still on you. "Bro— HYA look at me, why is it have to be a problem to you that me and y/n are couple??" "It's because she's still mine—" "HYA" you cut off his words. Both Changkyun and Seojun look at you with surprise. "No one said that I'm yours and ur mine, we're not couples here I don't even like you, and what's with the sudden appearance huh? I'm happy with Changkyun and there's nothing you can do about it, I will not gonna leave his side and will NEVER break up with him and there's nothing, and when I said nothing, it means there's NOTHING you can do about it?!" You told him with a loud voice. "Ouh yea, nothing,.. Chae y/n? Hm..okay we'll see about that, but what if I can make you forget Changkyun?? Hm???" You seriously have had enough of him and you decided to leave the cafe. "Honey let's go" you said and Changkyun follow you closely behind. "that strong couple~ hahahhaha aishhhh they didn't know what will happen next;)" Seojun said to himself and went to the counter to order another coffee. 

"Y/n" Changkyun break the silence, you just look at him and replied with a 'hm'. "I didn't know that ur braver than me, you even talked to him like ur his mother, next time let me make the speech to him, even though deep inside u felt proud cz you just scolded him, but that's not the very end honey, Seojun is a type of guy that will always come up with a new plan, most of them are evil plans, so be careful when ur talking to him" Changkyun told you with a deep sigh. "Oppa, it's funny how you know everything about him, do you?" And then Changkyun held your hand tighter and give you a weak smile. 

"I have known him since we were 5, Seojun and I grew up together and his family is a good friend with mine so that's how me and him became friends, but although he's my closest friend back then, he's not as good as my other friends, the more he grew the more bad he became, ever since the first year of high school started a couple of years ago Seojun and I has been keeping our distance from each other because he already have a new friends and I too already have a new friends,,, until one day, I have no idea how me and him become enemies, we always make a huge scene at school by having a physical fights and I don't even know how it started, since then we never talked to each other, but today God make both me and him talk together again" Changkyun told you everything and ur in a verge of tears hearing everything from him.

"Oppa. You're too precious. Stop making me sad:(" he just laughed at you and you guys walked to your house to go somewhere by a car. You drive until you reached the supermarket. "Why are we here??" He asked. "Ouh i wanna buy ingredients for tonight's dinner" you said with a smile and take the basket as you both went inside. "What are you making?" Changkyun asked you like he's your son. "I'll cook grilled chicken and lamb chops" you said as you carefully search for the ingredients. Changkyun widened his eyes and smiled to himself. "Ouh you're going to your parents house right??" "What no I'm not, later I'll making food for the both of us" "jagiyaaaa buying those ingredients can wait!" He said and then he left you there cz he saw something that caught his eye. "Jagiya," you called him and when you turn around he's not there with you. "Changkyun-ah!" You called out his name and search everywhere for him. "Aishh where is this boy" you sigh and walk away to another level of the market. 

Changkyun's POV.

After I said that to y/n, in the corner of my eyes I saw something that caught my whole attention, there's an aisles full of candies, chocolates, and other snacks and all of them are my favorites!