『 that's okay, I'M okay.. 』

『 I found em' picture on internet😂 guess that girl version of Hyungwon could be you Y/n😂💕』

Weeks had passed and no matter how much Changkyun have helped you, you still can't remember him, you felt a bit guilty cz he have helped you since 2 weeks ago, and now that you're back home, you still can't remember him, the last time you saw Changkyun was 1 week ago, he drive you back home and the day after that you haven't seen him, you called Jooheon asking where's Changkyun and he too, don't even know, you asked like almost all 6 of his boys including your brother but non of them knew where Changkyun is. And the weirdest part is that whenever you take a walk, you didn't see him walked out of his house. 

~~~

It's Saturday and you got nothing to do, so you take a quick shower and dress yourself in a black shirt and white jeans. You walked outside and made your way to Starbucks, it's been awhile since you haven't been there, you entered the cafe and was about to order a drink but then you saw Changkyun walked pass by and accidentally made an eye contact with him, it only lasts for 5 seconds and he look away and walked to his table. You sighed feeling a bit sad, and you hated yourself for can't remember him, after done ordering you take your coffee and walked to an empty table, you sit there and try to remember him but you failed cz you're not fully recover yet.

You took out your phone and surprised by all the pictures that you have, it's all a picture of you and Changkyun, you frowned feeling a light headache, something came crossed your mind but then you got interrupted by a person standing in front of you. You look up to see who it was and its Changkyun, he's holding his iced coffee and sit down in front of you.

"I...I'm sorry for ignoring your presence earlier, and for not showing up for 2 weeks, I'm sorry" he said looking down. "Hey...it's okay it's not your fault, I'm not mad at you for not showing up or ignored me, I'm just..worried, and I think I started to slowly...remember you..?" He quickly look up widened his eyes and sit up straight. "o-okay then, who am I?" He asked. "Your name is Im Changkyun, you lived not far from my house, it'll only took 6 to 7 minutes to go there, we're both are in the same high school and we got the same class, and..." You paused cz you started to forgetting something, that 'something' is the thing that had crossed your mind earlier but since you got interrupted by him, you can't remember it. "And?" He asked looking at you with eyes full of hope. "I...uhhh I'm sorry, I can't remember the last one" you pouted and lowered your head completely avoiding his gaze. He gently lifted your head up with one finger on your chin and smiled at you. "Hya, don't worry, thats okay, I'm okay, you don't have to feel guilty, I...know a way to help you remember me back.." "Ouh, how is that??" He looked up at you and quickly look away. 

"I,, have to be by your side until we can call ourselves lovers again" you saw tears started to form in his eyes and it ran down his flawless face, you wiped the tears and smiled. "You seriously don't know how to give up aren't you" he frowned at you and sniffed. "Is that supposed to be a question or are you making fun of me for not giving up on my love for you?" His words hit you hard as if someone had shot you, he look at your surprised face and started to panic cz your tears slowly fall, you pulled your hand away from his grasp and wipe your tears. "I'm sorry I have to go my cousin needs me" you get up and ran outside leaving him confused there, he then ran outside to you and grabbed your arm. 

"Y/n— look I'm so sorry for saying that it..it just came crossed my mind I'm very sorry" you felt a bit akward with him but you sigh and moved closer leaving him shocked. "That's fine..I think, don't —ugh why are you always apologizing to me when you yourself did nothing wrong?! It's not even your fault that I lost my memories?! Why are you—" "Y/N!" He growled holding your shoulders, "Changkyun...?" You lowered your head feeling a bit scared by his actions, then he suddenly pulled you into a hug and peck your forehead.