4- I'm Screwed

Becas POV:
I woke up with Chloe's arms wrapped around me. When I tried to get up to go to the bathroom she just pulled me closer to her. "Um Chlo... can you move your arms I need to pee."
I hear Chloe beginning to mumble before I hear an actual word "No."
"But I really need to pee." I complain.
"But if you leave I'll be cold. So no." She answered basically asleep once more.
"That's why there's this thing called a blanket that traps your body heat inside." I deadpanned.
I hear her sigh before she moves her arms from around my waist "Fine. You have to come back after though"
"Thank you!" I get up and practically sprint to the bathroom.
When I'm done I head back to Chloe's room to see her up and ready for the day. I can't stop myself from noticing how pretty she looks but then I remember we still need to talk about what happened last night. "I see your awake."
"Well after my teddy bear left I figured I needed to get up as well." Chloe said.
"Oh so I'm just your teddy bear now?" I joke.
Chloe started to giggle and when she was about answer Stacie came barging in "Hey Beca do you happen to have a tampon? Oh shit were you guys talking about last night? I'm so sorry for interrupting." Stacie rambled our.
"Nope we were just joking around!" Chloe says with her famous smile "and I have a tampon here."
"Oh my god Chloe your a life saver thanks babe."
With that Stacie left the room and went to what I'm assuming to be the bathroom. "Did Stacie just call me babe?" Chloe said with confusion clearly playing on her face.
"It's what she does. If she Iikes you she ether called you Babe or a nickname that she and I quote 'carefully crafted with every inch of her heart and soul'. So she's probably working on one for you."
"What then what's your nickname?"
"Um well... I have two. One name is little DJ and I don't wanna talk about the other one."
"What's the other name? Come on Becs I have to know!" Chloe practically pleaded.
     "You will find out one day. Just not yet."
     Chloe let out a puff of air "Fine. On a completely unrelated note Stacie did bring up a good point."
     "And what would that point be?"
     "Um... we still need to talk about la-" Chloe was cut off by Aubrey barging into the room this time.
     "There's gonna be a quick Bella meeting in the living room in five so hurry up and get ready."
     "Thanks Bree!" Chloe said extremely happy. Once Aubrey left choke turned to me "Do you think if I try to bring up last night someone will barge in again?"
     "I mean there's a chance. But um... about last night I-" surprise surprise I was cut off by Emily.
     "Hey Chloe do you know where the pancake mix is? Oh and chocolate chips!"
     "I'm pretty sure the mix is in the pantry and the chocolate chips are in the freezer."
     "Okay great thank you!"Emily said quickly making her leave.
     "Okay so maybe we can't talk about last nigh-"
     "Aubrey is freaking out about how you guys aren't downstairs yet. So get your asses down there!" Fat Amy said poking her head through the door.
     "You know what we can talk about it later. I have a feeling the girls won't let us talk about it." I joke.
     "You're probably right."
     With that I quickly grad a pair of jeans and a grey t-shirt from Chloe's closet to change into and quickly put my hair up in a pony tail then headed downstairs to the living room. When I get there I see that everyone is ether sitting on the couch or the floor. But lucky for me Chloe saved me a spot between her and Stacie on the couch. Once I sat down Stacie leans over and whispered "Have you and Chloe talk about last night yet?"
     "No. Every time one of us would try there would be a Bella who came in and cut us off."
     "Do you know what you would even say to her though?"
     "Well no. But knowing my luck I would probably friend zone her."
     "Well just in case why don't you try going out with someone else to make sure she's the one?"
     "Would that even work?"
     "I mean probably. Just try it."
     "Okay I will." But really on the inside I really just wanted to date Chloe. If I end up dating someone else and having to see Chloe everyday I'm gonna be screwed.
————————————————————
Chloe's POV:
     We just finished the Bellas meeting and now we are at school. It's now lunch but I'm not sure if I really want to see Beca. Something is telling me that it's going to be extremely awkward. So instead of eat at the Bellas table I'm sitting in the choir room... alone.
     "Hey Chloe why are you eating in here?" Aubrey poked her head through the door.
     "Oh hey Bree." I say putting on my best fake smile. "I just felt like eating in here today."
     "Okay that's the worst fake smile ever. What's up?"
     "I feel like things are gonna be awkward between me and Beca."
     "Why? Did you guys not have a chance to talk yet?"
     "We trued But we kept on getting interrupted." I reply "The thing is I have never struggled saying my feelings but with Beca it's different."
     "I'm not sure I follow."
     "For some reason I can't just come out and say that I like her."
     "Maybe that's because she's the one."
     "Wow." I say sarcastically. "Way to put on the pressure. I'm sure I can tell her how I feel now."
     "Well I could also be wrong."
"Ugh! But I don't want you to be wrong. I really like her."
"Well how about you go out with someone else for awhile just to be sure? I bet Tom would like to go out with you."
"Yeah. Good idea thanks Bree!"
With that Aubrey left and I'm here with my thoughts. She's right Tom has been trying to get me to go out with him for years. Maybe just to make sure that my feelings for Beca are as strong as they appear I could go out with him. But if they are I would be stuck in a relationship with someone else. I'm so screwed.
————————————————————
Becas POV:
I have been keeping an eye open all day trying to find someone like Stacie said. I noticed that this one girl named Ava kept on staring at me in all the classes I had with her. She's fairly attractive I mean she's a dirty blonde, she has hazel eyes and she's around 5'3. I personally think that redheads with blue eyes are more attractive but she works. I'll probably ask her out after school.
"Hey Little DJ!"
"Hi Stacie. What's up?"
"Have any girls caught your eye?" Stacie asks.
      "Um yeah I think so. There's this girl named Ava she seems sweet and she's easy on the eyes."
"Great! Are you gonna ask her out after school?"
"That's the plan."
"Great! Anyway I saw this dude staring at my ass during science so I'm just gonna go 'talk' to him."
"Make good choices!"just kidding she's gone. I swear that girl is gonna get pregnant.
———————————————————-
Through the rest of the day Ava kept in staring at me. And now it's after school. So I'm now going to ask her out. Here we go.
"Um... Hi your Ava right?" Why am I so nervous?
"Omg. I didn't know you knew my name. But um yeah and you Beca."
"Yeah hi. So um... I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the movies or something?" Why did I ask that. I hate movies.
"Omg are you asking me on a date?"
"Um... yeah."
"OMG! Of course I want to go on a date with you!"
"Cool. So how's Friday?"
"Perfect! Absolutely perfect!"
"Cool see you then."
————————————————————
Chloe's POV:
So I think I'm going to listen to Aubrey ands ask Tom out. I know he will say yes because he literally asked me out last week. So I'm on my way to the football field.
"Hey Tom can I talk to you?" I'm basically going to my grave.
"Hey Chloe. What's up?"
"Do you think I can take you up on that offer for the movies?" I feel like I'm gonna puke.
"Oh my god. Are you serious? Of course you can."
"Great! Does Friday work for you?" Ugh why am I doing this again?
"Are you kidding? I'm getting to go see n a date with my dream girl. Any day works."
"Cool so Friday it is."
"Awesome."
Cool this way I'm able to tell if Beca is the one. I really hope she is. I mean she is so pretty. Well now I have to start finding an outfit. God why did I choose Tom of all people? It's fine he will just have to do even if it means I'm screwed.
————————————————————
A/N- I think I'm gonna have Ava hang around for at LEAST five chapters. Maybe Chicago could come into the picture but idk. Please check out my other story the rebel and the goodie goodie. That's all stay safe and wash your hands.