13- You're What?!

Becas POV
     "Morning." I say casually walking downstairs and putting some bread in the toaster.
     "Good morning." My dad said distractedly.
I grab my toast before leaving the house and heading to school. I saw Jesse leaning agents the lockers talking to Chicago. I smile happy to see them getting along.
"Hey Jesse, Hey Chicago." I say giving them a small wave.
"Hey Bec." Jesse said kissing my cheek.
"I should probably get going." Chicago said awkwardly looking between us. "It was nice talking to you though."
"Oh my god. Where you flirting with Chicago." I say dramatically trying to keep a straight face. "I feel so betrayed."
"Ha ha very funny Mitchell." Jesse said nervously. "Actually about that."
"What's up?" I ask noticing the shift in the conversation. "Is everything okay?"
"Yeah everything is fine." Jesse said awkwardly. "But I Uh I think I might be gay. I'm not positive though."
"It's Chicago isn't it." I say smirking. "You guys would be cute together."
"Wait you're not mad?" Jesse said with a look of udder confusion. "Like we're cool?"
"Why would I be mad? I'm a lesbian." I say laughing.
"Then why were you dating me?" Jesse asked still lost in confusion.
"I may or may not have been using you as a distraction." I say wincing. "Please don't hate me."
"Eh it's cool. I figured I could never make you straight." He said shrugging.
"So since we are still friends I expect to be updated weekly on your progress with Chicago." I say trying not to laugh.
"You got it boss." He said with a mock salute. "See ya later Mitchell."
"We are still playing horse after school as long as we're both single!" I yell after him.
I grabbed my books smiling until I realized I had to deal with seeing Chloe with Chicago minus the distraction. Fuck my life.
—————————————————
Jesses POV
Okay. So I said it out loud so now it's real. I'm gay. And I have a crush on a taken straight man. Way to come into the rainbow community. But I'm still going to flirt with him.
"Hey Jesse. Do you wanna sit with us during lunch?" Chicago asked gesturing to where Chloe and the rest of the Bellas were sitting.
"Yeah sure." I say taking a seat between him and Beca.
"Just start flirting." Beca said in a hushed voice.
"Won't Chloe be mad? He is her boyfriend after all." I say worriedly.
"Please. Girls flirt with Chicago all the time and Chloe doesn't care at all so what's the difference if you do it?" Beca said with a reassuring tone.
"Okay. I can do this." I say taking a deep breath. "So Chicago are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see."
Chicago just laughed a long with the rest of the table excluding Beca who put a reassuring hand in my leg.
"Oh my god that was so bad!" I harshly whisper.
"Well it's not that bad." Beca tried to reason. "Everyone thought it was a joke and Chicago blushed. So maybe you have a chance."
"Thanks Beca." I say smiling.
—————————————————
Chicago's POV
"So Chicago are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see." Jesse said kinda awkwardly.
I instantly feel my cheeks heating up. I try to laugh it off with the rest of the table. It was a joke right? Jesse turned and said something quietly to Beca.
"I'm not from Tennessee." I say trying to stay casual. "I'm from California."
"Oh that's-that's cool." Jesse said stuttering through his sentence.
Jesse kept on saying bad pick up lines throughout the week. They always made me blush so I brushed it off with laughter. It then got to the point where I would occasionally say one or two lines back. Wait do I like Jesse? There is no way I'm in a happy relationship with Chloe. Right? I mean Jesse is pretty cute... no I cannot think like that.
"Hey Chlo?" I say walking up to her in the library. "Can I ask you a question?"
"Hey Chic, what's up?" Chloe asked looking up from her book.
"You're bi, right?" I ask awkwardly pulling out my own books.
"Yes sir. But what does that have to do with anything?" Chloe asked now giving me her full attention.
"How did you know?" I asked. She gave me a puzzled expression. "Like Uh did you experiment or something?"
"Well I did experiment." Chloe said nodding. "Chicago are you bi curious? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too."
"I think so?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "I don't really know."
"Who is it?" Chloe asked simply. "I promise I won't be mad."
"Jesse?" I said more of a question. "The funny pick up lines he keeps on using are making me blush."
"Go for it." Chloe said with a soft smile. "I would be lying if I said I thought you were straight. You do give off this vibe."
"As long as we'll still be cool." I say.
"Yeah were cool. No hard feelings. Now go get your man." Chloe said dramatically while giving me a small push.
"Thanks Chloe." I say kissing her head. "We will study later."
"You got it Chic." Chloe said winking before going back to her books.
—————————————————
Becas POV
"Oh my god!" Jesse said loudly as he walked into my room.
"Did someone die?" I asked with a puzzled expression looking up from my phone.
"Chicago just asked me out." He said sitting on my bed.
"Way to go, dude!" I say punching his shoulder. Then I realized something "Wait this means Chloe is single!"
"Yeah... and?" Jesse said confused. "Wait is that who I was distracting you from?"
"Maybe." I say blushing. "But I'm not gonna ask her out yet. I'm working on a plan."
"Whatever you say dude. But now to more important things." Jesse said seriously. "What the hell am I going to wear in my date!?"
"You're definitely the feminine gay type." I say shaking my head before slipping my shoes on. "Let's go buy an outfit."
"Thank you!" Jesse said walking out to my car.
I was about to start the car when I got a text from Chloe. I instantly smile.
Chloe- Remember talking about a Bella retreat? (9:12pm)
Me- Yeah. Why? (9:13pm)
Chloe- Well this weekend we're going on one! You can't skip it. (9:14pm)