9- New Kid

Chloe's POV
     "That is it!" I scream at Ava. "You hurt Beca, now you have to pay."
     "No please don't." Ava begged as she slowly backed away from me.
     "What would be the fun of that." I say holding up my gun.
     I slowly walk towards Ava as she slowly backed herself into a wall. I point my gun right at her so she's starring down the barrel.
     "Say goodnight Ava." I say with an evil smirk as I slowly pull the trigger and... click.
—————————————————
     I woke up in a cold sweat. Why on earth would I dream about killing Ava? I know I'm mad at her for cheating on Beca. But I would never kill her for it. I mean I guess she also helped Tom cheat on me but I could care less about that. Deciding to not think about it too much and just get ready for the day ahead.
     After everything that happened with Tom I decided I wanted to sign up for school tours. We rarely got new students but when we did they would get tours from seniors. To my surprise we actually got a new student and I was chosen to give them a tour.
     I walked into school with a simple pink shirt with hints of different shades and white paired with a simple white skirt. I also had a pair of black flats with light makeup and my hair down.
     When I arrived at the office I instantly spotted a new face. He was rather tall and had dark brown hair that was cut short and neat. He had a strong build in guessing he got from playing some sort of sport. He had a boyish grin playing on his lips that brought out his blue eyes. He was rather attractive and seemed nice. I make my way over to him with my normal cheery smile.
     "Hi I'm Chloe Beale, you're new right?" I say extending my hand as I introduce myself.
     "Is it that obvious?" He asked with a chuckle as he accepted my hand. "Chicago Walp, pleasure to meet you."
     "Well lets get started with the tour." I say happily. "What's your first class?"
     "Ummm..." Chicago pulled out his schedule to look at the class and teacher. "I have history with... Mrs.Simpson."
"Great!" I say happily. "We have the same home room. This will be an easy way to make friends."
"How is it a great way to make friends exactly?" Chicago asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"Well I'm in a singing group called the Bellas and we all have the same schedule." I explain. "I'm sure they will all love to meet you."
"Really?" Chicago asked. "I don't want to barge into your friend group."
"It's fine they are all really welcoming... except one." I say the last part almost a whisper.
Chicago didn't seem to hear the last part as we continued to talk and get to know each other. I discovered that Chicago did in fact play a sport. I was expecting football or basketball but turns out he plays base ball. He also told me that he wants to enroll in the army. We got so into talking I didn't even realize that we already arrived at the classroom. I walked in and instantly saw the Bellas but more importantly Beca. She was sitting talking with Ava. It made me feel sick that they were still together after what she did.
"Hey guys, I want you all to meet Chicago." I say with a smile acting like seeing Beca with Ava didn't affect me. "He just moved here."
"Hi I'm Aubrey, nice to meet you." Bree was the first Bella to speak up. That's actually rather shocking.
"Nice to meet you." Chicago said nervously.
"I'm Stacie but you can call me babe." She added a flirtatious wink at the end.
"Ummm I'll stick to Stacie but thanks." He chuckled nervously.
"So what do you want to do with your life?" Amy asked skipping the introductions.
"I want to be a soldier." He said with a prideful smile. "But I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."
"You can call me Fat Amy." She replied.
"So, soldier duo where did you move from?" Beca asked surprising all of the Bellas. But I don't appreciate the nickname she gave him. "I'm Beca, by the way."
"I actually moved her from Chicago." He said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"That's a really cheesy thing for your parents to do." Now that's the Beca we know.
"I'm Cynthia-Rose and before you ask yes I am single but I'm gay as fuck." She said while giving a high-five to Beca.
"I wasn't going I ask that but okay." Chicago said. "But ummm who's this?" He asked pointing to Lilly.
"That my friend is Lilly." I say. "She doesn't really talk much."
"Hi I'm Jessica and this is Ashley." Jessica no Wait Ashley said. No it was definitely Jessica.
"I'm probably going to get you two confused so I apologize in advance." Chicago said chuckling along with the other Bellas.
The day went by well considering Chicago ate with us at lunch. All of the girls were nice to him with the exception of Beca. She played nice for the most part but would occasionally come up with a sarcastic remark or something like that. I also noticed that throughout the day a brunette boy would occasionally flirt with Beca. She didn't seem interested because it was a boy but I definitely want to talk to her about it later.
—————————————————
Becas POV
     "I made it through the day without punching Tom or Ava. Yes I am still dating Ava even though I really don't know why. I really like Chloe and I don't like Ava at all. Matter of fact I think Ava is a fucking Bitch. I think I need to talk to Ava then go see Chloe. The only thing that really got on my nerves was soldier boy. He was constantly trying to flirt with Chloe. It made my blood boil.
     I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice the new presence next to me. I only became aware of it once the person started kissing my neck.
     "What are you thinking about babe?" Ava asked in between kisses.
     "I think we-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.
     I would've broken up with Ava weeks ago but all she wants to no is make out. I don't think we've had an actual conversation since our first date. I have to find a way to break up with her. Once she pulled away she just walked off towards her car.
     "That was some lip lock." I hear a slightly familiar voice so I turn my head and see Chicago.
     "Well that's all she wants to do so." I run a hand through my hair to calm myself.
     "So um I have a question." Chicago said timidly.
    "Dude look I know I'm hot but I'm gay and have a girlfriend." I say smirking.
    "Um not you but okay. I was actually wondering if Chloe was single... and straight." Chicago said laughing at his own joke.
    "Single yes, straight not so much." Once I see this I can see his face fall. "Don't worry she's just bisexual soldier boy."
     "Cool." He said awkwardly. "I'm gonna head home see you tomorrow Bec."
     "Yeah don't call me that." I deadpanned as I got in my car.
     "Sorry." He said awkwardly.
     I gave him a fake smile and the drive off. I need to get rid of Ava before I loose my chance to ask Chloe out. I thought her breaking up with Tom I thought it got rid of my obstacles but then soldier boy had to come along and ruin it. Step one in winning over Chloe is to get rid of Ava Zimmerman.