11- Dates and Heartbreack

Becas POV
     Empty. I feel empty. It's not like I was ever dating Chloe but it still hurt. Well I should be happy for her. Right? I try my best to shake the feeling but it doesn't work. I walk to my closet and throw on a dark grey baggy hoodie and black sweatpants. I do dark makeup and put on boots. Lately I've been adding light touches of color. But I won't do that anymore. I can't do that anymore. Not when my life seems colorless.
—————————————————
Chloe's POV
I have a date with Chicago and I'm pretty excited. But lately Beca has seen a little off so I might have to reschedule. She hasn't really talked to me and she's been kinda cranky. She's also been spending more time with that kid who keeps flirting with her. I really need to figure out what's going on. My thoughts are cut off by a pair of string arms wrapping around my waist.
"Hey Chlo." Chicago said sweetly.
"Hey Chic." I say trying to copy his tone but failing. "How are you?"
     "Super ready for tonight." Chicago said with a wink. "What about you?"
     "I'm excited too." I say with a half smile as I see Beca talking with Stacie. "I need to talk to some of the Bellas."
     "Alright I'll pick you up at seven." He said as he kissed my cheek and went over to a group of football players.
     "Hey Becs!" I say happily as I approach them. "How have you been lately?"
    "Fine I guess." She said in a sad tone.
     I look over to ya or only to see her glaring at me. I give her a puzzled look before looking back to Beca to she her with dark bags under her eyes. I can also tell that she's gotten thinner. I'm honestly really worried about her. She isn't taking care of herself.
     "Do you know what we need?" I say randomly.
     "What?" Stacie asked in a cold irritated tone.
     "We need a Bella retreat over spring break. We could go camping it will be fun." I say confidently.
     I swear I see Becas frown deepen at the mention of camping. Before thy could protest I walked off in the detection of our first class. I need to find a way to see what's up with Beca and I think this retreat will be perfect.
—————————————————
Becas POV
     "I still felt empty when I looked at her." I said to Stacie as Chloe walked off. "It hurts so much whenever I see them together."
     "I know love." Stacie said giving me a reassuring hug. "Do you know what you need?"
     "No." I say as I grab my books.
     "A girlfriend. You need a girlfriend." Stacie said confidently. "Now the real question is who to set you up with."
     "You want me to date someone?" I asked with uncertainty. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."
     "Yes it is." Stacie said before walking away.
     I let out a long sigh as I watch her strut away. I was lost in thought thinking about what Stacie said. I didn't even notice the person standing next to me before they spoke up.
     "Hey Beca what's up?" Jesse aid making me jump while I clutched my heart.
      "Jesse what the hell." I say returning my breathing to normal.
     "Sorry I just wanted to ask you out like I do every morning." Jesse said with a hopeful smile.
     "You need a girlfriend." Stacie's voice rang in the back of my head.
     "You know what sure why not." I say finally giving in. "If you think you can make me straight I'll give you a try."
     "Wait seriously?" Jesse asked with growing smile.
     "Dixie chick serious." I say with a straight face. Dang Chloe's rubbing off on me.
      "You won't regret it!" He said happily before running off.
     "I hope so." I say under my breath.
—————————————————
A/N- okay I know this one is short. And yes I will not be included if Chloe and Chicago's date. I just really needed to get this chapter out of the way. As far as I know I will be able to update more frequently with this story now that this chapter is done with. Thank you for being patient.